I Fucked Up I Know

"Elliot we need to talk"

"No we don't Liv, I need to talk to you"

"Fine then spit it out asshole"

"I love you I have for a long time I fucked up I know, Fin told me he told you and I want you to know I love you and I just want to keep you safe. I shouldn't have left you. I should've been there when you needed me. I never should've tried to trick you. For that I'm sorry. I will never hurt you again just promise me you will forgive or at least try"

"Look I want to forgive you but all this shit keeps adding up Elliot I'm sorry but this time you have to say sorry with the intention to not fuck up again"

"Then I'm sorry Liv, I am so fucking sorry"

"It's okay Elliot, look we all fuck up you just did it in a very big way. But if I forgive you, you have to accept Ed"

"I can't do that Liv, I love you a way a man loves his wife. If you marry him we can't be friends"

"You have to be fucking kidding me Elliot I watched you for how many fucking years with Kathy the whole time I loved you but I still helped you with your children and your marriage. You can't even accept I love someone that's not even you"

"That's the only condition Liv, leave him take your son and live with me"

A/N short I know and I know Elliot would never do that but now that the show is back I'm losing some interest in this I might start a new one where Liv meets Elliots kids at Hudson based on the episode so tell me if I should tanks