Small Talks and Sad Conclusions

Tuckson Apartment Early Morning Next Day
"Liv, what happened with Elliot. Not just bits everything"

"I told him Noah was our son and we were together he yelled at me for a bit. Then he saw this and Ed don't even say it because I know you didn't mean to (shows him the bruise). After that he went off on me then I just left"

"I am so sorry, Liv. I can't believe I did this. What did he say about the bruise"

"He thought you were abusing me"

"Oh god, Liv I'm so sorry this happened. At least you got some answers right"

"I barely got any, I have to admit it was fun watching him squirm in his fucking seat when he thought we had a son"

"I understand you liked seeing him feel in pain like you when he left but you shouldn't have lied. One day when you need him he might not even be there"

"I needed him during Lewis. He wasn't there, I'm not important to him. I never have been he just liked knowing that no matter how many times he kicked me or neglected me I would run back like a fucking puppy. I'm done with Elliot. I'm gonna call Kathy to call her out be back"

"Uh uh, let me talk to her, you sleep some more. I'm gonna go to Sinai. See you in a bit, love you"

"Love you too" and now (door slams shut) for the alcohol.

Mt Sinai Hospital

"Can I see Kathy Stabler"

"Sure" replied the peppy nurse as she called over the PA.

"You're Tucker from IAB, why are you here" Kathy spoke.

"I also am Olivia's fiancé, now where the hell do you get off setting her up. She cried herself to sleep last night because of your asshole of an ex-husband. He yelled at her, brought up how she had it "easy" when he was gone"

"I can't believe he did this. God, I told him to go easy on her because he missed out on terrible things. What the fuck have I done? Is she okay, she hates me now doesn't she"

"She's pissed, sad and pissed but she doesn't hate you. It just screwed with her, if you could talk to Stabler I would appreciate it, I got to go, give him hell"

Tuckson Apartment

"Liv, (sees her passed out on the couch) damnit Liv. Wake up honey please" he checks her pulse its slow and weak. "Fuck honey don't do this" he calls an ambulance and the squad.

Mercy Hospital

"Damnit this is all my fault, if I didn't force her to break up with Tucker she wouldn't have drank herself half to death" Amanda thought sitting in the waiting room with Fin, Chester, Carisi, and Kathy, fin called her.

"Shit, I'm gonna go call Elliot, I'll be right back Fin"

Phone Convo

"Umm Elliot"

"What Kathy, what could you possibly want at 8 AM you know this is my day off"

"Olivia's in the hospital"

"What, what the fuck happened I just saw her last night"

"I know Tucker screamed at me this morning because she cried herself to sleep. But that isn't the point, she drank herself half to death Elliot, seven bottles of wine Elliot"

"He had no right to scream at you he fucking hits her but *sighs* I can't focus on that, what hospital"

"No you don't get to do that, did you say he fucking hits her. Fuck. Mercy meet me here"

So Elliot Tucker REUNION COMING UP kindve short but I hope you liked. Ideas and any good fanfictions comment plz bye