Chapter 2

Camila'spov-

All the girls fell asleep after the movie, just leaving me alone in the dark.

"Camz" I heard Lauren say. She stood up stretching. "what are doing up" She asked sitting back down.

"I can't sleep" I half smiled looking at her shadowy figure since it was dark.

"It was just a movie, but if you want I'll stay up with you"

"please" I said, as she moved closer.

"alright, well let's go to the room, so we don't wake up the girls" She grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs. Just by her touch I felt this weird feeling all over.

We made it to our room that we shared since were roommates. I sat on my bed as Lauren turned on the light.

"Thanks, Lolo" She smiled sitting next to me.

"no, problem. Its just like old times" She giggled. She lay in my bed with her legs dangling on the edge of the bed.

We talked the whole night about the randomness things.

The next morning I woke with an arm around my waist, and hot breath breathing in my neck. I looked over to see Lauren sound asleep. She looked adorable.

"Lolo, wake up" I said softly. She unwrapped her hands from around my waist and opened her eyes. She looked shock and immediately sat up.

"Im sorry Camz" she looked down. She looked adorable.

"its OK, you were asleep" she smiled and stood up. "well, we should get ready, to rehearse" she nodded and walked over to her closet.

We got ready then went to rehearsal. After rehearsal, the girls and i decided to stay in the mansion and have a girls night. I went in my room to change to my pjs, and saw Lauren getting ready. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey Camz" I waved and sat in my bed.

"where are you going" i asked. 

"I have a date tonight" for some weird reason that hurt me. I laid in my bed letting out the biggest sigh.

"With?" i asked curiously. she sat down in the bed with me with a smile. She patted my stomach and answered.

"Keaton, from emblem 3" I didn't know what else to say. I simply nodded my head and sighed. Was i falling for Lauren or something. No i cant, shes my best friend. Her phone rang and it was him. She answered so happily. "i got to go Camz, see you when i get back" She hugged me then ran out the door. Dinah came in after Lauren left.

"Come on Mila, the movies are ready" She grabbed my hand.

"No, its OK. I don't feel good. Im going to bed" she looked at me concern.

"Are you sure" she raised a brow.

"I'm sure, i think its just my stomach." she nodded and hugged me before exciting the room. I changed to my pjs, then went to bed. 

A/N: finally uploaded chapter 2...OMG i might see the girls. im excited <3