Chapter 1

This is my very first fanfic, so I hope you guys will like it. My cousins @demi_lovatic and @demisStar made me upload it, so yeah. Enjoy!!!

Lauren's pov-

I was put into a group with four other girls. I don't know there names yet. a girl about maybe 19 or 20 walked up to me.

"hey, I'm Ally" she said pulling me to a very tight hug. I hugged her back with a smile.

"I'm Lauren" She waved and we seen the others girls come to introduce themselves. "Camilla" I said as I seen a girl with brown long hair, who's was short.

"Lolo" She said. A huge smile appeared on my face. It was Camila. A girl I use to go to school with, who was my Bestfriend til I moved.

"yeah, Camila" I jumped and hugged her. "I missed you" I yelled.

"I missed you to" she hugged me tighter as she yelled in my ear.

We sat on a bench catching up on a lot of things.

"Hey you guys, want to get something to eat" Dinah said walking up to us.

"can we get pizza" Camila said in her cheery voice.

"yeah, sure come on" Normani yelled running out the door.

We made it to this cool pizza place, where you can build your own pizza. Camila and the girls stacked their pizzas with a lot of stuff, while I only stacked mine with pepperoni.

"so, girls we should watch a movie tonight" Dinah said taking a bite of her pizza.

"OMG, we should" Ally yelled.

"Let's watch a haunting in Connecticut" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Lolo, what its scary" Camila said with scared eyes.

"Camz, it will be ok. Plus you have me and the girls" She smiled wide. "What"

"you called me Camz" I giggled while playfully rolling my eyes.

The girls looked at us strangely, as if we knew each other.

"me and Camz knew each other before.." I got cut off by Camila.

"best friends practically" she laughed. I smiled my little smile as I lifted the pizza to my mouth.

We talked and got to know each other. The girls are incredible and Camila hasn't changed at all. she's still the same Camz.

"Movie time" I yelled as I pulled out the movie. The girls came down sitting on the couches, ready to see the movie.

I sat on a couch near Camila, then Ally. On the other couch was Normani and Dinah. During the whole movie Camila jump making Ally and I jump. She grabbed my hand holding it tightly.

A weird feeling came over my body. I just shook off the feeling and continued looking at the movie.

A/N: I hope you guys like it. its my first fanfic so I hopes its ok.