Chapter 15

Lauren's pov-

My eyes slowly opened. I was in my room, laying on my own bed. Was yesterday just a dream? I thought about everything last night, but it was just a blur. I opened my mouth to grasp for air, but my mouth was sore. My body was in pain.

"Your awake" I heard beside me. I turned and seen Camila sitting on a chair. Was she here all night? I sat up and ran my fingers through my long hair. "how are you feeling" She asked. I shrugged in pain.

"what happened?" I asked weakly. Her smiled turned into a frown. She stood up walking towards me.

"Well" She sighed deeply and told me everything from last night. My hands began to shake with fear. Keaton had hit me in front of Camz. "hey, its OK now. Here's not going to be here for a while" She sat in bed with and pulled me to her side.

"Camz, Im sorry" I said looking up her brwon eyes.

"for what" She kissed my forehead and laid us down. I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist.

"For telling you not to talk to me anymore, for yelling" I sighed. "I was just Jealous, i guess" She pulled away from me and sat up.

"why would you be jealous" She asked. I pressed my lips into a fine line. "You like Austin, huh"I sat up and took her hand.

"Hell no" She giggled. "I was jealous of...Him" I stood up from the bed and walked out my room. I just admitted I liked Camila in a way. I heard her run after me and pushed me into her room. She slammed her door shut, and locking it.

"Really?" I swallowed hard and looked away. She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. "really?" She said softer. I nodded.

"I guess i should tell you the truth huh" She nodded. "Well, truth is Karla. I can't stand being away from you, I need you. I'm scared. I don't know why I am. I guess its cause I don't want to show my feelings, and then end up getting hurt. But every time I'm around you, my heart beats so fast, like its playing a beautiful song. I get to nervous around you. But Camila your different. Your smile" I paused and smiled biting my lower lip. I moved away from her and stood by her window, looking out to the distance. "Your smile makes my day like no one can. your eyes, the way they shine when you talk or make your dumb little silly jokes" I looked at her and seen her walk towards me.

"Lauren..." I cut her off.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted you to know. I couldn't hold it in any longer" She smiled and ran to me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Lolo, I love you. You don't understand how much I love you. Not in a friends way, but the way you feel for me. Since the first time we met, I had fallen for your beautiful eyes" I wrapped my hand around her waist, moving her closer to me. "Gosh, Lauren these past months has been hard for me" She whispered. I knew what she meant.

"I'm sorry" She smiled and looked at my lips intently then at my eyes. I did the same and slowly leaned in. She met me half way and connected our lips together. My hand shook uncontrollably. She took my hands squeezing them tightly.

Our lips never parted until we needed air. She stared at me with a heart warming smile. She slowly wrapped her arms around and kissed my neck.

"Camila, do you wanna go out tonight and redo that date" I asked her. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I would love to" I smiled taking her hand. "let's go down stairs and have breakfast" She helped me to the kitchen, and we sat there waiting for the girls.

Dinah walked downstairs and hugged me. Later I felt all the girls arms around me. I hugged each of them back and sat back down.

"You should have told us" Ally said caressing my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I was just scared to tell anybody. " I sighed looking away from them and into Camila.

"So, all the bruises and ugly cuts you had were from him" Normani asked. I nodded embarrassed. She sighed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "you guys, if any one of us go through what Lauren did, we have to tell one another. Were like sisters. Were going to with each other forever"

"Normanis right. Lets agree or vow, Whatever to tell each other everything" Ally said lifting her hand to take an oath. We did the same.

"Agreed" we all said together and continued eating.

A/N: sorry for the late update guys, i had lost interest in the story but im slowly gaining it back.