Chapter 9

The ride over to where ever Lauren was taking me for dinner, was nice. We talked, and took quick glances at each other.

I think Dinah's right, maybe Lauren does like me or she's just being nice, since I have been helping her. I think that's it.

"Where here Camzi" she said happily. She jumped out first then she helped me out. I stood in front of a nice restaurant. The host sat us on the way back in a privacy area. As we looked through the menus, I looked at Lauren.

"Lauren?" Her eyes left the menu and into mine. "Why are you doing this" She gave me a confused face, setting down her menu.

"Cau-.." she began to speak when the Waiter interrupted us.

"Hello ladies, what can I get you" I looked up to see a guy about my age with a very attractive smile. He winked at me, and I couldn't help but blush. I was so lost in his smile, I forgot about Lauren. She cleared her throat and glare at the guy.

"Are you going to take our order or what?" Lauren seemed mad.

"Yes Ma'am, sorry about that" He looked nervous and looked at Lauren. "What can I get you"

"I'll have the chicken Alfredo" She closed her menu and looked at me.

"I'll have the same"

"Ok" He wrote everything down. "What would you like to drink" he asked.

"Coke" Lauren and I said in unison. We looked at each other but she looked away.

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks" He walked away.

"Lolo?" She ignored me looking through her phone. "Alright" I whispered and looked at my fingers. They somehow seemed so interesting at the moment. My chest began to hurt from Lauren ignoring me.

"Ladies, your drinks" I hear the guy said setting the drinks. I still looked at my fingers and stood quiet for the remainder of the time. The food came and it was still the same. Quiet. I looked at my food, and played with it with my fork.

"Are you going to eat?"Lauren asked. I shook my head keeping my gaze away from her. "Come on Camila" I shook my head again and sighed. Lauren has never been mad at me, so this was first. I felt like I want to burst into tears.

After half an hour, we went home. The ride to the house was silent. When we got there Keaton's car was there.

"Hey Lauren" He said as she was the first out. I walked away from the car and them, knowing no matter how hard I try, Lauren will still leave with Keaton.

"Hey Chancho" I heard Dinah say. I waved a small smile and walked in the kitchen.

I placed the to go box of my un touch chicken Alfredo in the refrigerator and walked to my room. I change into my black and Pink onsie.

"Hey, you ok" Dinah asked coming in. I shook my head. "Let's go to my room" I nodded and followed.

"She's mad at me" I said sitting on her bed. She wrapped an arm around me. "and now she's out with Keaton" I Began to let the tears slowly roll off my cheeks and into Dinah's shoulder.

"Mila, don't cry. Why is she mad at you" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know" I sighed. "I think it was when I smiled at the waiter"

"See I told you she likes you" she said happily.

"No she doesn't, maybe as a friend and nothing more. I'm tired of getting my hopes up" I wiped my tears and stood up.

"Girls, guess what? Where moving" Ally yelled walking in with Normani behind. "Simon got us a mansion, so that means we get our own rooms" I sighed happily.

"When do we leave" I asked.

"Tonight, when Lauren comes back" Normani smiled. I nodded and looked at Dinah.

"Can you give me the address, Camila and I will meet you guys there. Mila's tired and you guys need to wait for Lauren"

"Sure, here" Ally handed Dinah a piece of paper. "Simon said Funitures are there already, so we don't need to worry about that" she yelled leaving the room with Normani.

"Thanks" I said hugging Dinah.

"Welcome, now go pack" I did as told walking into my room.

A/N: late update sorry guys. I have been sick with the flu.