Chapter 10

Lauren's pov-

"No I'm tired of this Keaton. You said you wanted to talk so here I am" I told Keaton as he was going in for another kiss.

"Lauren, can't you see how much I want you" I placed my hand on his chest pushing him away.

"Yeah right, you have a funny way of showing it" I said showing him my still bruised cheek.

"I know, and I'm really sorry" he said. He lightly kissed my cheek where my bruise was and kissed my nose. "Can you forgive me, we can start all over"

I thought about it as he sounded like he was telling the truth. But I recently started liking Camila. I know she doesn't look at me that why, so I use Keaton as a cover up.

"Fine" I lightly smiled. Now that I think about it, I should apologies to Camila for getting mad. I was jealous, but I won't tell her that.

"Thanks" He kissed my cheek and walked me to his car. He drove me back home, and I notice a uhaul parked in the drive way. "Are you moving" Keaton asked as he opened my door for me.

"Don't know, but I'll text you if I do" He nodded and kissed my cheek. I waved as he backed away from the drive way and out to the distance.

Ally walked out holding a box. She walked to the moving truck and placed it in with other boxes.

"Hey Ally cat! Are we moving?" I asked. She turned around smiling.

"Yup, Simon got us a mansion, so we can have our own rooms" The news actually took me off guard. I wasn't going to have a room with Camila anymore.

"That's great, I guess I should start packing" I said trying to sound excited.

I walked in the house and ran to my half empty room. "What the hell" I said slowly looking at Camila's side of the room. It was nothing but a bed and pieces of trash.

"Hey come on, pack" Normani said walking in. I looked at her and sighed.

"Mani? Where's Camila" I asked.

"Her and Dinah are at the new house. Mila was tired so, Dinah took her" I nodded. "Well go on, were waiting on you" I smiled and walked over to my closet and took everything out.

"Can I at least change to something comfy" she nodded and walked out the room.

When I finished packing and everything was in the uhaul, I looked around the room. It had so many memorys. From when Camz and I talked all night catching things up, to when she helped me with Keaton. I sighed and walked out.

As we approached the new house, we stopped for snacks and ice cream to celebrate on moving.

"Were home!" Ally yelled walking in the house. Her voice echoed through the living room.

"Shh guys, Mila's asleep" Dinah said walking downstairs. "What's with all the bags" Dinah asked.

"Were celebrating on moving in the new house" Normani said. "But we'll have to do it without Mila"

"But first let's unpack" We did as told and went to the uhaul to start unpacking the truck.

After we were done, we sat in the screening room the house had, watching Bad Grandpa.

"Guys, I think it started to rain" As Ally said that, it began to rain hard and thunder.

"This sucks" I huffed and stood up. The loudest thunder I have ever heard filled the house making us scream out the room.

"Dinah!" We heard a faint cry and We all ran in Camila's room. Of course Dinah was the first to enter.

"Mila its ok I'm here" A fuse inside me began to grow as Dinah held Camila tightly. I from everyone knew Camila hates storms.

We all climbed in Camila's bed cuddling her as she cried silently to Dinah's side. The powers went after another loud thunder. The girls screamed again. I felt Camz body tense and I wrapped an arm around her.

"Girls! The more you scream the more you freak Camila out" I yelled over their screaming. Their screams soon faded, and Camila's body loosened against mine. I wiped her tears and pressed my lips against her head. "There Camzi, its going to be ok"

This felt like old times when we would stay at each others houses. Or When ever there was a thunder storm, and I or her parents weren't home, she would climb her way to my window.

I began to hum to Camila to calm her still whimpers down, but it only made the girls fall asleep. I gently wrapped her arms around my neck, and carried her out her room, and down the hall, and into mines.

"What a-are you do-oing" She asked whimpering a bit. I laid her in my bed and climbed my way next to her.

"Shh Camz, go to sleep. I'll be right here" I whispered wrapping her in my blanket. "Want me to lite a candle" I asked knowing she was afraid of the dark. I felt her head nodded and I walked to my bathroom were I had my candles for relaxing and lit one on, leaving it near the side of Camz. I climbed in bed near her and waited for her to sleep before I did.

The next morning, I woke up alone in my bed. My room was bright for the blinds and my balcony door was open. I walked over to close them when I saw Camila sitting looking out to the distance. The sky was still a cloudy dark grey, everything was wet and silent, and the smell of rain was relaxing.

"Morning Camz" I said walking up to her. "Feel better" I asked.

"Morning and yeah thanks" she breathed deeply and looked at me. "Its beautiful isn't it" she looked out again. "I Can be here all day if I can" I smiled at her.

"Camz?" She looked me to go on. "Sorry about last night. I really don't know why I was mad" I said looking down at my lie. I knew why I was mad, but couldn't tell her.

"Its fine" she stood up and hugged me. "Let's go get breakfast, I smell bacon being made" she smiled this cute smile and ran away.

A/N: the last for awhile or until I get over the flu.