Chapter 16

Camila's pov-

After breakfast, the girls decided to go out to the mall. Lauren and I stayed home, since Lauren was still sore. She didn't speak the whole time we watched the movie together. I don't blame her.

"Hey Lo, you alright?" I asked. She sat up from the couch and nodded carefully. She stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm fine. My body just hurts, you know" I nodded understanding. "why you ask"

"Cause you haven't said a word and I'm afraid your mad or something" She moved closer to me and pressed a soft gentle kiss to my lips.

"Now, why would I be mad" I shrugged playing with her fingers. "well, im not. Maybe a little sad cause I didn't want you to see that. Any of you" 

"But Lauren, i was happy i was there to stop him. He could have killed you." Lauren picked me up sitting me on her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my temple. Damn I'm so comfortable.

"Im happy to" We stood in total silence watching how to train your dragon so we can go see part two some time this week.

As the week went, Lauren and I got closer then we've been before. We're not officially together, but I do want to be with Lauren. I'll wait.

"Camz?" Lauren asked. I looked up at her and smiled. Lauren was sitting on the living area of the Tour bus while I was rummaging through the refrigerator. I was hungry "You think you can get me some orange juice?"

"Of Course" I giggled at her as I grabbed a plastic cup. Dinah ran into the bus with Normani behind yelling for us to come out and enjoy the sun.

"Guys, come out! We got water balloons, and water guns! Its to hot to be in here" Dinah yelled slamming the fridge shut after I place the orange juice back in.

"Yeah guys, come on!" Normani said pulling Lauren up off the couch. I groaned and walked off the bus.

"Well finally you guys get off the bus" Ally laughed handing each of us a gun. "Every girl for themselves"

Lauren made a funny face before looking over at me. She smiled lightly and took a balloon.

"Well, let's get started"

I was completely soaked at the end of the day. Luckily we had a day off today. So, that ment, movie night with my Lolo. I like saying My lolo. Because she is mine.

"Can I room with Normani" Dinah asked as we surrendered our tour manger Skylar.

"Girls, girls. I already had the rooms set up. Ally your with me."  Ally smiled. She was like teachers pet in a way with our mangers. "Dinah and Normani, and Camila And Lauren" Lauren placed a hand on my back, and lightly pushed me towards her, so I was leaning on her.

Get ready for an amazing night" she whispered!

A/n: sorry guys for the very long update!!  I just kind of gave up on the story.