Chapter 7

Camila's pov-

Even though I love Lauren, I don't want to rush to anything. She brought her face to mine and gently lifted her hand. 

"sorry, this thing was in your hair and it was bothering me" She giggled, taking the thing out my hair. I did my fake giggle and sighed. "whats wrong"

"Nothing. Why?" 

"cause I know your fake giggle. What is it" She looked concern when I lifted my head.

"I just really hate Keaton" I lied. She giggled and pulled me to a hug, squeezing the air out of me. "Lo, I can't Breath" I said out of breath.

"sorry Camzi" She let go standing up. "Camz? Can I tell you something" She asked.

"sure"

"why have we been distant lately. We were never liked that. I feel like I lost my best friend" She put her head down. I didn't mean to make her feel that way. I felt my heart shatter. 

"To be honest, i don't know why. I'm sorry Lauren, I really i'm" I didn't what else to tell her. She nodded lightly biting the inside of her cheek. 

"Its OK, as long as your by my side" She grabbed my hand and took me out to meet the other girls. Dinah smiled and nugged my arm. I couldn't help but giggle.

"So, girls, lets go home and sleep" Mani said yawning.

"how about we go home and eat" I said rubbing my tummy. They all laughed including Lauren which made me smile. We got home moments later, and walked in the masion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the late update been helping @demi_lovatic with hers. sorry if this one sucked.