Chapter 5

"Don't cry Camzi" Lauren whispered. I couldn't help but cry more in Lauren's arms. She loosened the hug and wiped my tears with her thumb. "We'll see them soon" I nodded and sat back down. Dinah grabbed a tissue and handed it to me. 

"Mila, you need a movie date with the girls" Dinah said with a sincere smile. The girls nodded in  agreement Except Lauren.

"Yeah Camz, Except for me Cause I got a date With Keaton" When I heard that, I mentally screamed to myself, trying to hold back my tears again. I nodded again, carefully as i felt my blood boil.

"Nah, its OK. When we get home, I'm just going to call my mom" I sighed and looked at the waitress serving us. 

We went home not that long after, and knowing me I ran in to Dinah's room. She walked in sitting next to me sighing. 

"Listen Mila, talk to her. Those tears wont only cause you missed your Family. I don't want you being like this" I nodded agreeing with her. "Mila, just admit you like her. Tell her how you feel"  

"What if she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I can't lose our friendship" 

"No she won't. You two are really close, plus Mila, if you keep ignoring her, then well you will lose her" I sighed and nodded again. I guess I will tell Lauren, but when the time is right.

I stood up and hugged Dinah, then went in my room to see Lauren getting ready. She wore a Black dress stopping above her knees, that hugged her body perfectly. I was so lost, just looking at her. She was beautiful. When she turned and faced me, my mind was set, I love Lauren Michelle Jauregui.

"Hey Camz, you feeling better" She asked sitting on the bed. 

"Yeah, alot actually" I giggled to myself. Lauren started slipping on her heals and I went to change to my Pjs. When I came out she looked stunning. "you look Beautiful Lolo" I said in awe. 

"Thanks Camzi, you dont look bad yourself, even though your in your pjs" She giggled. I couldnt help  but blush. "its time" She said as we heard a car honking outside. "bye camzi"

"bye Lo" I sighed and ran to my window and watched her jump in the car. Dinah came in dragging me out of my room. 

"movie time" She said and sat in the couch. Ally smiled and sat next to me.

"We don't want to see you sad Mila" Ally said.

"Yeah, so were having a movie night if you like it or not" Mani said sitting on the other side of me. 

"i love you guys" they tackled me in a hug and said it back. 

A/N: i dont know what to do now.....writers block sucks!!