Chapter 4

August 27,2016 (Saturday)Olivia's POV-

Olivia's POV-

I'm Olivia Cooper in 11 days I'll be 16 and will be able to try for my license. I have the best friend in the world me and him have been friends since I was born, his name was my third word I took my first steps for him and he was my first kiss. And he does whatever I want since he always gives into me. He's been with me through everything, my other friends are Luke and Maddie. Well Luke is more of Caleb's friend but we all hang out together he's on the baseball team with Caleb and he's the pitcher while Caleb's the catcher. And Maddie well we have been friends since I was 11 she was new to the school and I helped her find her classes which were the same classes as mine and till this day we have been friends. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and is more of a girly girl.

"Liv" I hear my 4-year-old brother Zachary say but everyone calls him Zac he has brown hair and blue eyes and standing next to him is his twin brother Dylan he has brown hair but instead of blue eyes he has brown eyes. They both have little 6-packs from playing baseball all the time. They are both so cute and fun to be around they always bring a smile to your face.

"Yeah buddy" I say to them

"Can you make us Mac and cheese?" Dylan asks

"Of course I will where's Emily?" I ask them walking downstairs with them following me into the kitchen

"I'm right here" Emily says appearing in the kitchen when she walks in she's on her phone texting someone my sister is the exact opposite of me she's a girly girl where I don't care for wearing makeup and would rather wear high tops than high heels. She also has blonde hair and blue eyes where as I have brown hair and brown eyes and she's also in her fourth year of college. She's trying to become a nurse and has 2 more years of college. She also only goes to the university here in Maryland so she can stay close to family.

"What are we going to do today?" Zac asks me taking a drink of his chocolate milk.

"we are going to the lake later today with Caleb, Annie and bear" I say Annie is Caleb's twin sister who I am also friends with just not as close as me and Caleb are. And bear is their 4-year-old German Shepard that they named bear because when he was a puppy he was almost bigger than me and I was 11 and now he is definitely bigger and stronger than me and can knock me over at times.

"Yes" Dylan says fist pumping the air they love it there since the walkers and us own lots of land we put a fence on one side of our house and the other on their side of the house and make it a big yard and we have tons of four-wheeler and everything since our parents own an electronic company that sells anything from stuff you can ride on to game systems so we take our big attic cat that is a 6 seater with us and play in the lake that has a rope swing next to it that we swing on all that time.

"Do you want to go?" I ask Emily since normally she doesn't go with us

"No I'm hanging out with some friends" she says