Chapter 12

September 5,2016(Monday)
Olivia's POV-

It's 5pm and all day me and Caleb have been watching tv and playing with the twins.  We had lunch with them as mom and dad went out to get groceries.

"I want to swim" Dylan says after watching another tv show that they liked.

"Okay go change we can swim in the pool" I say to them as the boys run up the stairs I grab Caleb's arm pulling him upstairs with me so we can change. I grab his swim trunks he left last time and throw it to him as he walks into the bathroom to change as I put on a purple bikini.  Caleb walks out shirtless right after I changed into the bikini, we walk into the twins room to see them shirtless and wearing matching green bathing suits.

"Let's go swim" Caleb says running down the stairs like a little boy with the twins following. I laugh following them down as we go into the backyard Caleb puts the twins life jackets on the, as they jump right in to the pool. I walk over to the deeper end of the pool and jump in so Caleb wouldn't throw me in like normal. Caleb jumps over me as I swim closer  to the edge.

2 hours later

Mom and dad got home 30 minutes ago and started making dinner which was going to be a lasagna with garlic bread.  We just swam in the pool the whole time until dinner was ready laughing and messing around with each other having a good day off school.

"Dinner time" mom says walking out with the lasagna as dad comes out with the bread and Emily comes out holding plates and forks. I get out drying off and going to grab some drinks for us all before sitting down next to Caleb and next to Zac to begin eating. We finish and I sit in the hot tub with Caleb as mom, dad and Emily join us and the boys jump back in the pool.

"This weekend has been great" I say to them all as they nod as we talk about everything that comes to mind. After about an hour we got out of the hot tub and sat with our feet in the pool watching the twins play.  It was already 9:30 by the time the twins were bored and starting to get tired so I helped mom and dad and put them to bed myself after making sure they changed out of their swim trunks.

"I will see you tomorrow for school" Caleb says to me kissing my forehead after cleaning up with my parents while I put the swimming toys away.

"Yeah that place is going to be a blast" I say sarcastically as he nods

"Totally" he says sarcastically as well

"I'll see you tomorrow" I say to him

"See ya" he says walking to his house as I walk into mine to see my parents are already upstairs since there is no movement downstairs. I walk into my room and brush my teeth before throwing on some short shorts and large shirt before climbing into bed and falling asleep.

Beginning of school

Me and Caleb walk into school as people stare at us, most of the boys were walking up to him saying stuff like 'that stuff on Instagram was sweet' and girls were smiling at him trying to get his attention which he paid no attention to as we walked to our lockers.

"I told you they wouldn't care about that stuff on Instagram" I say to him as we walk into our first class for the day taking our seats next to each other.

"Yeah you were right" he says to me as the bell rings we keep quiet most of the day as all the boys say stuff to the baseball team about Saturday and girls just try to get his attention. At the end of the day we their I some great news from the principal.

"The rest of the week we will have no school due to a big teacher meeting that was just planned we will see you guys on Monday next week have a great week off school their will be no practices today or all this week for any sports" the principal says on the speaker as everyone  cheers just as the bell rings for school to end.