Epilogue

December 25,2016(Sunday)
Olivia's POV-

9:00am

I'm awoken to jumping on the bed by the twins, who are screaming it's Christmas over and over. I try to go back to bed but they just won't let me sleep so I finally get up and throw on one of Caleb's hoodies over my tank top.

"Okay I'm up lets go downstairs" I say to them following after them as they run downstairs into the living room where dad, mom and Emily are all sitting there waiting for us I guess. I go sit down in the corner of the couch as the boys run to sit in front of the tree as dad starts handing out the presents so we can all have are presents next to us so we can open in order of youngest to oldest like we normally do.

"Okay Dylan you ready to start?" Dad ask him after he sits back down near me. Dylan opens up the nerf guns mom and dad bought him that they got for both boys to play with since they have been begging for them. Zac opens the same nerf gun that both boys freak out about. It's now my turn to open a present which I pick a small box that's really light, I open it and it ends up being a black sports Apple Watch which I really wanted.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I say getting up and hugging dad and mom before sitting back down.

"No problem honey you deserve it" mom says to me as Emily opens a more girly Apple Watch which she does the same thing as me and gets up to hug mom and dad too.

After opening all the gifts I got a iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch charger that is just one charger and will take up less space for my side table. I also got lots of superman stuff, I even got a pair of superman pajamas which were really warm, I got a superman hoodie, a shirt, some pants and a hat. They even got me a pair of Nike runs that are superman colors and a superman blanket which I was using right now because it's really cold right now.

"Kids the walkers will be over in 15 minutes" mom yells to all of us who are sitting in the living room watching Christmas movies after opening presents which took about 3 hours. It was now 1:45 and Caleb and his family will be over in a couple minutes to have Christmas dinner with us. I'm wearing my superman hoodie and my superman pajama my parents got me and I don't care about changing because we normally are all in our pajamas since we've known each other for so long.

"Okay mom" Emily yells to her as we continue watching the movie with Zac and Dylan who are sitting there entranced by the movie. 15 minutes later the doorbells ringing and I hear mom running to get the door, she greets everyone as the kids walk into the living room where we are still sitting and the parents walk into the kitchen with mom.

"Merry Christmas princess" Caleb says sitting next to me

"Merry Christmas" I say leaning up to peck his lips

"Get a room" Josh says as we pull apart

"Oh shut up your just mad you don't have a girlfriend" Caleb says to him as we all laugh

"How was your Christmas morning?" I ask Caleb after we walk upstairs so Josh will leave us alone I sit on my bed as he sits down after me.

"It was good got lots of signed things for the basement and lots of clothes and video games I even got a Apple Watch." He says to me "how was yours?"

"Mine was great got a Apple Watch, a 3 in 1 charging station and lots of superman stuff" I say to him as we both hold up our apple watches to see they are the same ones but his has a picture of us kissing one day that his mom caught on camera. I was laying on my back and he came over to the couch and kissed me with his head facing the other way so mine was one way and his was the other way. On my lock screen is a picture of us laying on the couch with us laying on our sides and him holding me to him as we played video games.