Chapter 9

Olivia's four wheeler

September 1,2016(Thursday)Olivia's POV-

Olivia's POV-

5:30pm

School was boring like always at lunch I congratulated the boys on the win yesterday and we just talked the whole time about random things. 30 minutes ago my parents got home with the twins as me and Caleb were watching tv and cuddling. After the show finishes the boys come running into the room.

"Can we go four wheeling" Zac ask us holding a blue helmet with his name on it as Dylan holds a orange helmet with his name on it. They are also wearing the same Nike sweat pants and a black nike long sleeve.

"Of course" I say to him

"I'm going to grab my four wheeler and I'll take Dylan with me on mine" Caleb says to me

"Okay I have to change anyway" I say to him as he walks out I'm warring a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. When I go upstairs I change into a pair of leggings and a hoodie that has Walker on the back that I took from Caleb during the summer and put on some Nike running shoes that are black. I grab my purple helmet that says Olivia on it and walk downstairs taking the boys to go outside while I pull out my red four wheeler that is really big. Once I pull it out I see Caleb pulling his blue one out of the garage and he changed into a pair of Nike sweats and into a blue long sleeve like the boys he also holding his purple helmet with his name on it in one hand.

"You guys ready?" He ask the twins as he stops next to me and helps Dylan to sit in front of him as I pick up Zac and put him in the front of me as we all put on our helmets and start driving around the yard and through the trees to the lake and going all around are lawn that we have which is a lot.

1 hour later

We pull up to the houses and help the kids off the four wheelers and walk into the house.  When I walk into the house with Caleb following me I take off my helmet then I shake my sweaty hair out. It's now 6:30 so mom and dad are grilling some hamburgers and grabbing the fries they made already and taking them outside to the table as we all sit down to eat.

"what are you kids do this weekend?" Mom ask me and Caleb as we finish eating.

"We were planing a big get together with the baseball team and our friends and having a madden tournament" Caleb says

"Yeah we are having everyone at Caleb's house and the winner of the tournament gets to make the losers do something for 10 minutes" I say to them as they nod

"Yeah Liv and I where going to get everything we needed before every gets their after school." Caleb says to my parents as the twins and Emily go into the living room.

"Sounds like fun" dad says and mom nods we all stand up to put our plates is the dishwasher. When we are done with that me and Caleb head to my room.

"Do you have any of my clothes here?" Caleb ask me and I nod going into my closet and grabbing one of him a pair of black shorts he left here and some boxers. When I walk out I toss it to him and walk into the bathroom to change into some short shorts and a really big shirt of Caleb's that goes to mid thigh so you can't see the shorts. I brush my teeth and walk back into my room as Caleb passes me to brush his teeth in the bathroom wearing only the shorts I gave him earlier and he's shirtless. 

"Ready to watch some Netflix?" I say to him climbing into my bed as he comes out.

"What are we watching?" He ask me after joining me in my bed

"Fuller house" I say to him

"Then yes I'm ready to watch Netflix" he says and I nod finding the show and start playing from the first episode. He slipped into my bed so he's on the right with his arm laying to the left so I can cuddle into him and use him as a pillow even though there are pillows everywhere. Once I put my head down on his chest he pulls me into him as I put my one hand on his abs and wrap my other arm around his waist and intertwine our legs getting comfortable as we start watching the show. Into the third episode I start feeling sleepy and close my eyes and slowly start falling asleep considering it's already 11:00 and we have school tomorrow. 

"Night Caleb" I say to him

"Goodnight Liv" he says throwing the blanket over us as I snuggle closer to him and he places a kiss on my head and continues watching the episode as I fall to sleep immediately.

About a hour later

I hear the floorboards creaking as Caleb gets up from the bed and starts walking to the door after untangling himself from me and turning off the tv and pulling the blankets over me.

"Caleb" I say to him sleepily as the floorboards start creaking

"Yes?" He asks

"Stay with me" I say to him and shut my eyes a little since the light is still on and is hurting my eyes.

"We have school tomorrow" he says

"So I have clothes that you left here and you can get your book bag and everything before we leave" I say to him waking up more and sitting up some to see him still shirtless about half way to the door.

"But.." He says before I cut him off

"Please" I say giving him my puppy dog eyes and sticking my lip out a little

"Liv" he says

"Cuddle with me please" I say looking at him and holding out my arms.

"Fine" he says walking over to me and climbing back under the blanket I smile as I get comfortable again with me laying half way on him this time but wrapped more tightly so he won't get up in the middle of the night.  I wrap my legs around his getting completely comfortable.

"Thanks your the best" I say to him kissing his chest since I didn't want to move to kiss his cheek since I was comfortable.

"Anything for you Liv" he says hugging me more tightly and turning the light off with a remote. Once I'm almost asleep I feel him move me up so my head is laying on his shoulder so he can kiss my cheek. Before we both fall asleep waiting for tomorrow's sleepover.

Thanks for reading everlark2000