Chapter 14

September 8,2016(Thursday)
Olivia's POV-

10:00am

When I wake up feel a hand on my abs and I feel a hand gripping my right boob tightly. I look over to see Caleb sleeping peacefully with his arms around me his right hand his under my shirt rubbing my abs up and down and his left arm is wrapped over my left side and gripping my right boob through the shirt. He's dead asleep but when I try to get up he just grips on tighter to me, he squeezes my boob a couple times in his sleep as I try to move his hand away from my boob but he just squeezes tighter.

"Caleb" I say trying to get him awake after a couple more times he stirs and pulls me closer and buries his head into my hair trying to fall back to sleep.

"Shh" he mumbles after I say his name another time

"Caleb can you let me go at least?" I ask him

"No" he says he must not know what he's holding because he would not be holding my boob of he did know what he was touching.

"Caleb just move your left hand" I say to him desperately

"Why?" He whines burying his head deeper into my curls

"Caleb let go your holding my boob" I say finally he lets me go completely after that as I move away a little. I see him look up with a blush on his face and smiling shyly.

"I'm so sorry, I should have just let you go the first time you asked me to" he says to me quietly

"Caleb it's fine" I say to him

"No it's not I shouldn't have touched you like that" he says to me

"Caleb it's fine really I didn't mind" I say and think back to what I said and know I shouldn't have said that right away.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if I did it again" he says becoming cocky in the matter of seconds

"I didn't mean that" I say to him as he pulls me close again, this time I'm facing his abs I gently rub up and down his abs like he was doing to me earlier.

"I'm sorry though I should have figured it out faster" he says and he watches my hand

"Caleb it's fine what were you dreaming about anyway it must have been good if you were squeezing my boob that many times" I say to him trying to see him blush again and I succeed I doing just that.

"N-nothing" he says stuttering with a red face as he puts his face in my neck really close to my boobs. I just continue rubbing up and down his abs for a while as we just lay there quietly.

"Okay whatever you say" I say to him

"Don't stop that feels good" he says to me about rubbing his abs

" yeah I know it does you were doing it to me in your sleep along with squeezing my boob" I say to him I'm going to hold that over his head like he does to me with me calling him hot.

"You must have liked me squeezing your boob if you keep bringing it up" he says to me as I blush " oh so you did, your blushing"

"Just shut up" I say to him as he laughs

2 hours later

After this morning me and Caleb went back to normal without any awkwardness around. We were getting ready for our friends to come over for the sleepover and went to the store to get more chips and drinks and get more pizza like last sleepover.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask him after getting back from the store and letting champ out back with bear to use the bathroom.

"I think they mentioned truth or dare and movies" he says