Chapter 8

August 31,2016 (Wednesday)
Olivia's POV-

6:30am

I'm standing outside in the clothes I picked out yesterday waiting for Caleb to come outside to leave for school. I came out a little early since it didn't take me as much time as it normally does so he comes out right on time like normal. He's wearing his home jersey that is white with purple sleeves, it has purple buttons and a purple collar and al the writing is in purple so the Tigers his last name and the number 7 are all in purple. He's also wearing a under armor purple long sleeve and a pair of Nike high tops and Nike sweats on he's holding the away jersey in his right hand.

"Here you go" he says handing me the jersey as I start buttoning it up its purple with white sleeves and all the writing is in white. The buttons are white the collar is white and the writing is white, so the exact opposite of his home jersey.

"Thanks" I say after I button it up and get in the car " my mom and dad are coming with the twins, Emily can't come though something with college to do"

" that's fine" he says as soon as he pulls into a parking spot

End of Lunch

"Good luck at tonight's game guys" I say just as the bell rings

"Thanks" they all yell at once which is really weird how they did that. Lunch was great we spent most of the time talking about this Friday but also talking about tonight's game they are all excited since they haven't played for the school since May, when school ended and this is their first game this school year. Digital art was really boring but I need it to graduate since I suck at drawing.  Study hall came and we did all of our homework which wasn't much.

"Favorite color?" Caleb asks me which he already knows it's just we are so bored so we are just asking questions and he's going first.

"Purple" I say

"favorite dog type?" he asks

"Australian sneered especially the ones with the blue eyes" I say they are so cute I love how they have so many different color and there eyes are so cute.

"what makes you smile?" He asks me

"Being around family and friends" I say

"Favorite movie?" He asks

"High school musical 3" I say as he rolls his eyes at that

"Favorite sport to watch and play?" He asks

"Baseball my turn" I say to him

"Favorite color?" I ask

"Purple" he says

"Favorite dog type?" I ask him

"German Shepard" he says

"What makes you smile?" I ask him

"Family,friends and you" he says blushing and I blush

"Aww so cute" I say and he blushes even more

"Get back to the questions" he says

"Fine favorite sport to watch and play" I ask him

"Baseball" he says just as the bell rings for the end of the day.

At Caleb's house