Chapter 7

August 30,2016(Tuesday)
Olivia's POV-

6:30am

I'm waiting for Caleb to come out to leave for school and I'm dressed in a pair of Nike high tops and a pair of Nike sweatpants and I have on a shirt that has my graduation year on it which is 2018 and the schools name.

"Let's get going" Caleb says walking out in his baseball hoodie and some black shorts with high tops today. We get into the car talking about school and how we can't wait for the weekend.

"When is your first baseball game?" I ask him since I knew it was sometime this week

"It tomorrow at 6:00" he says

"Do you have practice like normal.or do you just have to be their at 5:00 to practice?" I ask

"We have practice right before the game" he says "we are home and facing the Pirates" the Pirates are actually a okay team they haven't beat our team but they have came close.

"Okay I'll be there for sure since your my ride" I say laughing

"Of course are you going to wear my away jersey like always?" He ask me

"Of course why stop the tradition?" I say jokingly since I have been wearing the jersey since he started in the elementary school team in 3rd grade and it would have been longer if they had a team in the 2nd grade and 1st grade.  I wear whatever jersey the teams not wearing since they have away and home jerseys.

"Yeah you're right" he says parking the car and we jump out as we go to our lockers and get our stuff for the day.

Lunchtime

"You guys ready for the game tomorrow?" I say as we reach the table sitting by Maddie like always.

"Of course I can't wait" they all say but each say it a little different. As I eat we talk about planning a sleepover this Friday till mid day Saturday. We plan it at Caleb's house since I don't want the twins hearing anything they shouldn't from the boys.

"Yeah we can have pizza and just play a madden tournament" Garret says

"Yeah I can kick your butts in madden and we can make a bet for whoever wins can make the losers to do something for 10 minutes." I say

"Count me out on the madden tournament" Maddie and Annie says they are a little to girly to play so they probably will just talk.

"Yeah and we can pick random teams out of the hat" Austin says as we all nod

"I'm going to kick your ass in this tournament" I say to them all

"No you won't" Ben says

"Yeah I'm the master at the game" Sam says

"Okay whatever you will see on Friday who wins the tournament" I say to them the bell rings after I say that and we all get up.

"We will see you later at practice" the boys say to me and Caleb as we walk to the left for class

After Practice

"I'll see you tomorrow at the game girls" I say as the teams girlfriends start leaving as me, Maddie and Annie are waiting for Caleb, Garret and Austin. They walk out as soon as we say bye to everyone else, they are talking about tomorrow's game.

"We will see you tomorrow guys" Caleb says as we walk into the parking lot getting into his car.

"Are we going to be in your basement this weekend for the sleepover?" I asked Caleb as he drove