Chapter 17

September 17,2016(Saturday)
Olivia's POV-

11:00am

When I wake up I'm laying on something hard, and something is on my back. I open my eyes to see I'm laying on Caleb then look back to see champ laying on my back sleeping with his face really close to mine. Caleb's shirtless and my hands are on his chest as his are on my back holding me so I can't move.  I just stare at him looking at how peaceful he is, with his messy bed hair and the little smile on his lips. The smile gets bigger when I peck his lips and pull away before he can kiss back so he has to open his eyes.

"Good morning princess" he says leaning forward to kiss me

"God morning" I say pulling back so he can't kiss me

"Let me kiss you" he says pouting

"No I haven't brushed my teeth" I say trying to get up as he pulls me closer to his chest

"Fine but once we are done brushing our teeth we are going right back to cuddle more" he says lifting champ off me so I can get up then him getting off the bed. We go into the bathroom brushing our teeth and I finish first so I go lay back on the bed and close my eyes.  I can't believe my best friend is my boyfriend and is my first boyfriend to too.  In matter of seconds I feel weight on my chest and lips on mine, he lays in between my legs so he doesn't hurt me and is laying on me lightly so it doesn't hurt.

"That didn't take you long" I say to him as he leans back and I open my eyes to see bright blue ones right in my face.

"I can't resist you" he says as I lean up to kiss him running my hands along his chest.

"I know you can't" I say to him laughing after he rolls over and I lay my head on his chest.

"We have to pack still" he says

"I know I just don't like packing" I say

"I can make it better" he says

"How?" I ask

"The faster you get it done the more we get to cuddle and kiss" he says looking me in the eyes

"Like you can stop yourself from kissing me" I say to him laughing

"No but I'm going to help you pack so we can get done in half the time" he says to me

"Okay but let's get lunch" I say to him getting up we go downstairs looking in the fridge for something to eat and pull out leftovers from the night before warming it up. I jump on the counter waiting for it to warm as Caleb stands next to me and I'm still not as tall as him.

"I'm still taller than you" he says he's standing about three inches taller still.

"What all do you have to pack still?" I ask him ignoring what he just said

"About four more outfits and all my electronics, blankets and pillows" he says

"How many outfits are you bringing?" I ask him

"Well I have 4 pairs of shorts, 4 shirts, one pair of khaki pants, a button down, 4 pairs of sweats, 4 long sleeves, 10 pairs of underwear and socks then I'm bringing 3 hoodies, so 9 outfits even though we are going to be there 7 days but you always need extra I'm also bringing Nike running shoes, and Nike high tops and a nice pair of shoes " he says to me

"Okay so I'm going to bring about the same as you just I need to find something to wear that's dressy that isn't girly and I have to pack for champ" I say as the timer on the microwave goes off.

"I'll definitely help you, you can model for me" he says grinning as he grabs the food and hands a plate to me. After we eat we go upstairs and I pull a big blue suitcase out, I also pull out a under armor draw string bag for my electronics and chargers, then I pull out a small duffle bag for all champs things.