Chapter 20

September 23,2016(Friday)
Olivia's POV-

12:00pm

On Wednesday we were on the boat all day and we swam in the water the whole day having a great time with everyone.  On Thursday we swam in the pool had a cookout and we had a fire then at the end of the night we all watched a movie that was appropriate for the twins I don't even know what it was called.  Today we are going to play laser tag with everyone and then we are going to go to Dave and busters and eat dinner there.

"Lunch is done" mom calls to all of us as we rush down stairs to eat the chicken tenders she made with some French fries. I sit down to eat lunch as everyone else comes running into the dinning room to eat so we can get to the laser tag place.

"Are you guys having fun on this vacation?" Caleb's mom asks us all

"Yeah one week no school and I get to hang out with everyone" Josh says as everyone laughs

"Yeah it's so much fun" I say we only have two full days left since we are leaving early Sunday morning.  It's been the best vacation in a while since I had my boyfriend with me the whole time.

"I've been having fun" Caleb says as Annie nods her head

"Yeah I'm excited to whoop your butts in laser tag" Josh says not swearing since the twins are in the room

"Yeah right your not going to win and it's teams anyway " I say to him

"Yeah I'm going to beat you all" Emily says as we look at her

"Nope" me and josh say at the same time then look at each other and laugh we finish eating talking about all the fun we are going to have today.

"Go change clothes and we will leave" Caleb's dad says as we finish lunch since we are all wearing are pajamas still. I rush upstairs to brush my teeth and then I put on a pair of leggings a tank top then throw Caleb's superman hoodie on.

"You look good in my clothes" Caleb says walking in as I blush walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck as we just stare into each other's eyes. I stand on my tip toes leaning up to kiss him softly as he licks my lip asking for entrance which I allow.  I run my fingers through his hair as we continue to kiss as his arms wrap around my waist lifting me up a little. I hear footsteps coming closer so I push him into the bathroom so it looks like he's changing and we were not just kissing.

" you guys almost ready?" Dad asks me as I nod as he walks back downstairs as his footsteps retreat Caleb comes back out shirtless and in a pair of underwear with his hair all messed up from my fingers that were running in it earlier.

"That was close" Caleb says

"Yeah it was, I know dad doesn't care about us dating but I don't think he likes seeing his 'little girl' kissing someone even if you are like a son to him"  I say to Caleb as he grabs a pair of shorts and a blue superman shirt throwing it on before going to brush his teeth.  He walks over to the dresser with his hats on it and grabs the superman hat he has after he puts it on he turns to grab my hand walking downstairs to the van to see everyone but Emily with us.

"So we are that matching couple" Caleb says to me as I laugh and nod

"I guess but I was dressed first so your matching me" I say to him we climb into the van as Emily walks out.