Chapter 25

October 7,2016(Friday)
Olivia's POV-

Previous

"Liv can I talk to you?" I hear Caleb right behind me before I can even move to get away from him he's holding my arm so I can't run away from him like I've done most of the time he's tried to talk to me.

"I guess since you won't give me a choice now that your holding my arm so I can't go inside" I say to him as he pulls me over to the bench seat by the pool.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" He ask me

"Really Caleb you don't know?" I ask him wow he can be dumb at times

"I know I just want to hear you say it" he says

"You were kissing another girl Caleb" I say trying not to smack him for being so stupid.

"I didn't kiss her" he says

"Sure you didn't Caleb" I say to him as I roll my eyes

"I swear I didn't kiss her she came onto me after I walked out of the dugout, and I know you say that I was just standing there but as soon as I was aware of what was happening I pushed her away from me and I yelled at her for kissing me I promise you I wouldn't kiss her she's nowhere near as good looking as you she's not even nice" he says to me

"Caleb you could have at least pushed her away as soon as she got close to you" I say to him trying to stay mad at him, but it's kinda hard when he's looking at you with puppy eyes.

"Liv I was talking to Luke when we were walking out of the dugout in the middle of a sentence when she latched onto me I pushed her away as soon as I realized what was happening it didn't even last a second before I pushed her away" he says to me

"I believe you I'm just not happy that she wants to have everything she can't have" I say to him

"So you're not mad at me?" he ask me

"No just pissed at the soccer player for kissing you" I say to him

"Okay good I couldn't sleep well with knowing you were mad at me" he says to me

"I couldn't sleep well either" I say to him as he wraps his arms around me

"God I missed you and I'm sorry for not pushing her away faster and even letting her get close to me" he says to me hugging me tighter.

"I missed you too" I say to him wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning into hi and laying my head on his chest. I missed this so much, I missed just cuddling with him and laying my head on his chest.

"I can't believe I have such an amazing girlfriend who actually forgave me" he says to me

"Want to come inside with me and watch some movies?" I ask him

"Sure lets go" he says to me

"Come on champ let's go inside" I yell to champ as he comes running to me "I'm going to get drinks you put the movie in I'll meet you upstairs"

"Okay princess" he says to me I haven't heard that nickname in about a week and I missed it a lot. He walks upstairs as I go into the kitchen to grab 2 waters and walk upstairs to see Caleb sitting in the swivel chair with a blanket and he's starting a movie. I sit down on his lap with my head on his shoulder after handing him his water which he took and chugged most of it.

"What are we watching?" I ask him after he throws the blanket over us and circles his arms around my waist.

"You'll see" he says to me which makes me groan because I don't really like surprises. After about a minute high school musical 3 comes on, I know he hates the movie but he put it on for me without me even having to ask him.

"You're the best babe" I say to him pecking his lips really quick before repositioning myself on his lap more. I don't really watch the movie I'm staring at Caleb more then I'm watching the movie. Which I don't really mind since I've seen the movie so many times so it doesn't bother me that I'm missing parts of the movie just staring at my handsome boyfriend who's pretending he doesn't see me staring at him.

"Why are you staring?" He ask after the movie ends

"I don't know" I say shrugging

"What do you want to watch next?" Caleb ask me as I shrug not really caring what we watch today.

"I don't care just put it on some random tv series" I say to him as he puts it on the beginning episodes of full house, he puts the Xbox controller on the table next to use and hands me my water as I take a sip of the water before handing it back to him. After watching about 10 episodes it's already 6:30 and mom and dad don't get home till 7 today. Caleb wraps his arms around my waist after placing my water back on the table. About half way through the episode I started to fall asleep on Caleb's shoulder which has been a while since I've fell asleep with him.

"Goodnight princess" Caleb says running his hands through my hair, he kisses my head right as I fall asleep.

7:30pm

My door creaks open quietly waking me up a little bit,I hear two sets of footsteps come into my room. As I'm pulled closer to Caleb's hard chest i can tell he's not fully asleep either.

"I guess they made up" I hear dad say to someone probably mom as they walk into my room to check on us.

"Yeah I knew they would make up they have been friends forever and they could never stay mad at each other for that long" I hear mom say as I try to go back to bed since I haven't been getting much sleep since I normally sleep with Caleb cuddling all the time. For the week I had to cuddle the bear and champ which was nothing like Caleb so I was up most of the time trying to get to sleep.

"I'm glad they are fine now I didn't like seeing her sad" dad says back to mom quietly as he turns the tv off and goes to turn the lights off. As they walk out champ comes running in and jumps onto me and Caleb and lays his head between us.

"Goodnight my baby girl" I hear dad say before he shuts the door completely I have trouble going back to bed on Caleb since I was awake for longer than I should have been but it only takes about 5 minutes of trying to sleep before I finally get back to sleep after Caleb pulls me closer to him is when I finally fall asleep in his arms again.

Thanks for reading Everlark2000