Chapter 10

September 2,2016(Friday)
Olivia's POV-

After school 2:15

It's finally Friday the day we have all been waiting for, we just got home to get everything ready considering everyone will be over at Caleb's at 3:30.

"Go put your book bag in your house and come meet me back outside" Caleb says to me as I nod running into my house and changing into a pair of leggings and a long sleeve shirt that says under armor on it and is blue. I grab clothes and shove it into a draw string bag and going outside meeting Caleb who is sitting against his car in a pair of black shorts and a blue shirt on.

"Let's go get everything" I say to him as we get in the car going to the grocery store.

"Yeah we need cans of pop, chips, cups, plates, napkins and snacks all from the store then we need to pick up 7 large pizzas." Caleb says and I nod considering there are 9 boys who eat a lot we definitely need that much pizza. Once we get into the store we grab a cart and go down the chip isle grabbing two lays bags, two barbecue bags, one nacho cheese bag of Doritos and one ranch bag of Doritos. Then we go down the pop isle grabbing three 12 packs of cans of Pepsi and grabbing three 12 packs of Mountain Dew. We also grab a 24 pack of water going to get cups plates and napkins, we grab a pack of each and throw it into the cart which is getting full then we go grab some cookies and a bag of random candy bars all put into one.

"Your total will be $77.63" the lady behind the cash register says as Caleb pulls out the money not letting me even think about paying.

"Have a nice day" we say to her as we grab everything and put it into the cart. We load it into the back of his trunk and go to pick up the pizza from the nearest Pizza Hut. We get back to the house at 3:15 and start taking everything to the basement after 3 trips we finally got everything into the basement. We put all the pop into the fridge and set the pizza and drinks on the little table next to the fridge. Once we have everything we start writing the names of all the NFL teams and put them into a hat and then we go to grab blankets and throw them on the couches for everyone.

"They should be here in a couple minutes" I say to Caleb just as the doorbell rings we run upstairs and open to door to see everyone and all the boys are dressed in about the same thing shorts and a shirt or tank top just different colors. Maddie is wearing a pair of short shorts and a tank top then we see Annie walking down the stairs joining us in the same thing as Maddie just different colors.

"We got everything downstairs already" Caleb says to them as they nod following us down. They all put down their stuff and we just start talking for a while before we go onto playing the madden tournament.

3 hours later

It's already 6:30 and we haven't even touched the pizza since we weren't really hungry. But everything else has been opened like the chips and drinks and everything. All we have done was talk about what ever came to our mind and the boys have been playing pool while me and the girls play air hockey all having fun.

"Guys ready to eat and pick the teams" I say to everyone as they nod and we all go grab some food sitting down on the couch. It's 7:00 everyone is stuffed and there is still 3 and a half pizzas left. I go and grab the hat with all the names and hand it to Maddie since she is not playing so she can hold it for everyone to pick from. All the boys pick first then I go last we all wait to say who we got till we all pull ours from the hat. Whoever pulled the name first says there's first so Luke goes first.

"I got the cardinals" Luke says

"I got Dolphins" Kyle says