Chapter 13

September 6th, 2016(Tuesday)
Olivia's POV-

9:00pm

All day me and Caleb hung out playing with the boys and watching tons of movies, we swam for a while and just had a relaxing day with everyone. Right now we are watching a football game with the panthers against the Broncos that we recorded from the super bowl this year. We just talk about how fun tomorrow is going to be since it's my birthday and mom and dad are going to make a large cake and are ordering pizza. The walkers are coming over and all my friends and the whole baseball team is coming here it's going to be a large pool party. On Thursday we are having another sleepover at Caleb's house so we will be ordering more pizza but pizzas good and you can't go wrong with pizza.

"I got you the best present" Caleb says to me

"Am I going to love it?" I ask him even though I love everything he gets me

"Yeah even more than the present last year" he says last year he got me a signed hat and jersey from Cam Newton. Which was a awesome gift they are both framed and hung up in my room.

"That's going to be a lot to top" I say to him as we finish watching the recorded game

"Not really its one of your favorite things in the world" he says pulling me close

"If you say so" I say to him turning off the tv as the clock hits 12:00 so it's officially my birthday.

"Happy birthday" Caleb says getting up and hugging me tightly.

"Thank you" I say to him

"Today's going to be the best" he says to me as we go to brush our teeth. He's wearing a tank top with a pair of shorts while I'm wearing a shirt that says my name on it that Caleb got me when we were younger and a pair of short shorts.

" let's go to bed I need sleep for my driving test today" I say to him as he climbs in and I climb in after him putting my head on his chest and wrapping a arm around his waist.

9:00am

When I wake up I feel a hardness under my hand and I feel breathing under it. I look over to see Caleb smirking at me I look to see where my hand was placed to see it under his shirt on top of his abs.  I blush because I know for sure my hand was on top of his shirt when we went to bed.

"Even when your asleep you can't resist me" Caleb says grinning as I remove my hand from his rock hard abs. I blush burying my head in his chest

"Shut up" I say quietly

"Hey don't be embarrassed I think it's cute that you can't resist me" he says laughing as I blush harder

"Whatever let's go eat" I say climbing out of bed and going downstairs to see mom and dad made pancakes and bacon my favorite breakfast meal.

"Happy birthday baby I can't believe your 16 already wow the years flew by" dad says hugging me

"Happy birthday honey" mom says as I hug her after dad

"Happy birthday sissy" the boys run into my legs hugging them as I bend down to their height to hug them.

"Happy birthday little sis" Emily says hugging me with the boys

"Thanks guys your the best family in the world" I say to them as we sit to eat, after we finish eating mom and dad clean up not letting me help them.

"Hey I have to go I'll see you later" Caleb says kissing my cheek

"Okay I'll see you later at the party" I say to him as he walks out the door, the party is at 1:00 and my driving test is at 11:00 so in 1 hour I have to be there so I run upstairs and shower and brush my teeth. I change into a tank top that's blue and a pair of shorts throwing some Nike running shoes on.