Chapter 11

September 4,2016 (Sunday)
Olivia's POV-

When I wake up I'm cuddle next to something really warm, there is also something really warm to my left. I open my eyes to see bear is laying to my left with his face laying on Caleb's shoulder as I'm laying right on top of Caleb with his arms around me and his bare chest under my hands and are legs are intertwined. Once bear sees I'm awake he starts licking my face as I struggle to get away from him since I'm wrapped up in Caleb's arms.

"Stop moving" Caleb mumbles right as bear jumps onto us and starts licking my face happily.

"Bear stop" I say to bear as he continues and licking my face I manage to turn my face and put my head into Caleb's shoulder, bear then starts licking Caleb's face.

"Stop Liv" Caleb mumbles sleepily as I silently laugh

"It's not me" I say to him then break out laughing as he opens his eyes shocked looking up at bear.

"Bear stop" he says trying to push him away, after a couple minutes he finally stops and lays back down going to sleep.

"I can't believe you thought I was licking your face" I say to him

"Well you do think I'm hot, maybe you couldn't resist me" he says as I blush then start laughing as he wipes the slobber onto the shirt that he took off last night.

"What day is it?" I ask him

"Sunday and we don't have school tomorrow" he says to me

"I forgot about that" I say grinning looking at the clock to see its 11:00

"I'm hungry" he says

"When are you not hungry?" I ask laughing

"Hey I'm a growing boy" he says

"Okay let's go eat" I say to him getting off him, and going to the bathroom. Once we get downstairs we grab the pizza left over that we brought up yesterday and warm the rest of it up.

"Are you excited for your birthday?" He ask me as we wait for the food to warm up

"Yeah I can't wait to be able to drive" I say to him as he nods and grabs the pizza for us. Once we eat we go brush our teeth and he goes to change into a shirt and shorts with a backwards hat on his head as we walk next door. I see a big blue truck in the front yard as we walk into the house I wonder who's that is, probably one of mom and dads workers or something.

"I'm home Caleb's here too" I yell into the house going into the living room to see mom, dad, Emily and the twins all watching tv.

"How was your party yesterday?" Mom asks us

"It was so fun I won the madden tournament against Caleb and made the all the baseball boys go into a popular neighborhood with kids from school in their underwear and put ice in their pants for five minutes then I made them run up and down the streets" I say to them showing them the pictures as Caleb groans blushing

"Nice" dad says giving me high-five

"Wow Caleb you lost to Liv" Emily says laughing at the picture of the boys after showing them all the pictures we sit down and talk for a little bit