New Book!!!

I'm posting a new book called My Bad Girl, lots of swearing and abuse but give it a chance. It's about changing who people think you are even if you are a nerd you can be something else and I hope you like it. Daniel doesn't stay the same throughout the book and neither does Adrianna but it's what people labeled them as not what they might be. Check it out it will be posted I completed it before wanting to post it so it would be completed when you read. I hate having to wait for new chapters because I want to read it then and not forget about it until the next week.

My Bad Girl Story description-

"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me

"if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her

"No" she says to me

"Then no I don't like cuddling with you" I say to her picking up my hoodie and pants she wasn't wearing before throwing her over my shoulder.

"Blue eyes put me down now" she says punching my back

"Not happening" I say walking quietly down the hall to not wake anyone.

"At least hold me where you can't see my underwear" she says to me

"Thanks for the idea" I say to her looking quickly at the blue lacy underwear that matches my shirt on her "I like the blue matches my shirt"

"Shut up" she grumbles

----------

"Fine your ass looks really fuck-able in these tight sweats" she taps my ass laughing

----------

"Let me down" she says to me

"If you insist" I say to her slapping her ass once lightly before placing her on her feet

----------

Meet Daniel Matthews the nerd who is bullied, when he was younger his dad was never good to him, Daniel's dad does not want him happy. Daniel's neighbor Adrianna never talk but one day she needs a place to get away from her dad and they become friends, but only her friends know and he is still bullied.

Meet Adrianna Robertson the bad girl is what people call her, when she was younger her mom left her the day she was born with her controlling father. Adrianna parties and gets drunk and smokes all the time. One day she just can't stand staying with her dad for any longer and goes to her neighbor Daniel's house till her friend picks her up. She went back completely wasted and needed a place to stay for the night since her dad was on her ass about getting drunk so she stays with him.

Thank you for reading my books

Everlark2000