Passion and Ambitions

Hello, everyone!!!!! This is my first book here in wattpad and I hope you like this, guys :) There might be some grammatical errors, mispelled words, and typos. It's because I don't have an editor. But please bear with me. Don't hesitate to message me and suggest. I really value your opinions! :) And the first few chapters would be kinda light, the latter chapters will be darker and more mature. Thank you and enjoy reading! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Prologue: The Night Before and the Morning After

"Chug! Chug! Chug!"

   The crowd is going wild. Anyone could sense the wicked aroma of booze lingering in the club. Music is on full blast as the people dirty danced and rubbed bodies against one another, creating radioactive heat. The lights were dim, providing only an illumination to the sea of sweaty bodies moving in seductive rhythm; pumping one fist high up in the air while the other held a bottle of champagne or a glass of wine. Clothes were strewn everywhere. Naked bodies of people making love can be seen either at the couch or on the dance floor, the sounds they make drowned by the waves of upbeat music.

   Few gathered around a metal table. A girl wearing a body-con red backless dress with cutouts exposing her midriff and cleavage, was lying on the table while holding a tube from which she sipped the beer.

   "Woohooo!!!," the crowd cheered as Phoebe successfully gulped the alcohol down to the last drop. She stood up clumsilly, light-headed and raised her fist proudly. Three handsome men carried her away like a queen as she gave flying kisses to everyone.

   The foursome reached the parking lot and drove off using Phoebe's limo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

   Daylight shone through the thin fabric of the curtain at Phoebe's condo. She woke up, feeling nauseous. And the soreness between her thighs. She adjusted her position and looked around. She was now lying on bed with pristine white sheets--- with a man on her right, left, and at her feet. Memories of last night's events resurfaced, and a sly smile formed on her lipsticked lips.

   Three men, she thought viciously, that's a new feat.

   She bit her lip and slowly crawled out of bed. She took a quick shower and examined her reflection at the mirror. A hickey was on her neck.

   "Well," Phoebe said to herself,"I did have a rough night."

   A tall, sturdy, handsome man entered the bathroom. His brown, curly hair disheveled.

   "Bella, you were very good last night," he said hoarsely with a lilting Italian accent as he wrapped his strong arms around Phoebe's naked body. Leandro buried his face at the crook of Phoebe's neck and sucked, sending shivers and pleasurable sensations to Phoebe. She moaned in delight as Leandro's hand slowly slipped down between her legs and his long fingers penetrated her aching core.

   "Hmmmmm... you think so?," Phoebe purred as she teased and pulled Leandro's hair.

   "Si, bella. But I'm afraid, I would want to have you just for my own."

   Hearing this, Phoebe turned around to face the smooth criminal, determined to hunt him down. Everything she ever wanted is in her hands now. She remembered how she dreamed of where she is now, eight years ago....