Chapter 7

Kenzie Benson's POV
I just woke up again and my mommy said that he boyfriend Ed and my little brother Noah will be here soon. I really don't want to meet Ed but I had to agree in order to meet Noah. Even though mommy said he won't hurt me, I'm still afraid he will. I don't want to be alone with him. Mommy you won't leave me alone with Ed will you? "No baby, I will be right here the whole time." I feel like I can trust her but I refuse to let myself to. She's really nice but I just can't trust anyone right now. I'm still afraid she will leave me or hurt me. I see Ed walk in the door with Noah. "Kenzie this is your little brother Noah and my boyfriend Ed. Ed won't hurt you I promise, he is a police officer." Hi Noah! I look at Ed and get scared and start to back up in the bed. "Kenzie sweetie it's ok he won't hurt you and I'm right here, nothing is going to happen to you I promise." "Hello Kenzie, I'm Ed." I very shyly say hi. Mommy can Noah sit on the bed with me? "Sure I don't see why not." As soon as Noah gets on the bed he looks at me and says "boo boo?" Yes Noah I have a boo boo. He then kissed my arm, he is so cute! Thank you Noah I feel better already! "Mom cars?" "Yes Noah I will get your cars, Kenzie do you want to play with him?" I don't know how to mommy, I never played before." I see tears start coming down my moms face. I'm sorry mommy! I will be good! Please don't hurt me! "Kenzie baby no your not being bad. Mommy is just sad that you have never played before. Watch how Noah play's with his cars." I watch Noah for a few minutes then pick up a car and start rolling it on the bed making the noises he is. Mommy this is fun! "I'm so happy it's fun Kenzie." Mommy stayed holding Ed's hand while Noah and I played cars.

A/N: Sorry it's short, I wanted to get something out tonight since I didn't update yesterday I have been really busy the past 2 days. I should be able to update both of my stories tomorrow, if I don't they will definitely be updated on Monday.