Chapter 14

Olivia Benson's POV
Kenzie has been home with me for about a week now and I couldn't be happier. Her, Noah and Ed are my whole world. I have taken about a month off of work to get Kenzie settled since she has been through a lot. I will also take longer if I need to. I will do anything for that little girl. Kenzie is starting to warm up to Ed more and she also gets along great with Noah. Noah adores his big sister. She's still have nightmares every night but I know they will get less in time. I am prepared to get her through this. Right now Kenzie is playing with Noah in his too, while Ed and I just sit on the couch. "Liv?" Yes babe? "Are you okay? You seem lost in thought." Yeah I was just thinking about how wonderful life is now that Kenzie is back in my life. It's like I have the missing piece of me. Thank you so much for finding her Ed. You have no idea how much that means to me. The tears start to roll down my face. "Aww baby come here." I put my head on his shoulder and he holds me. "I would do anything for you Liv. I love you." I love you too Ed, so much.
                                                           Kenzie Benson's POV
I have been playing with Noah for a while, I love my little brother. I will make sure nothing happens to him that happened to me. He has never done anything wrong. We have been having fun playing with the cars. The toy cars are his favorite toy. "Kenzie?" What is Noah? "Cars go vroom!" I start giggling, yes the do buddy. "Kenzie play blocks?" Sure we can play blocks buddy, anything you want. "You da best Kenz!" Thanks buddy! After playing with the blocks for a while it was time for dinner. My mom made spaghetti and Ed stayed for dinner. This has been a great day getting to bond with my new family.