Chapter 15

Olivia Benson's POV
Today I am taking Kenzie to the doctor so they can check her ribs. I haven't told her yet because I know she will flip out and be scared. But I did call them to make sure it's a female doctor that she will have. I also called Lucy to watch Noah so it can just be Kenzie and I. I don't want Noah to see his big sister upset. I guess I better go tell Kenzie she has to go to the doctors, right now she is playing with Noah. Kenzie can you come into the living room please? "Okay mom." I see her walk into the living room and I tell her to sit on the couch. Kenzie you have a doctors appointment in a few hours to check on your ribs. I see her eyes widen and she backs away. Kenzie baby it's okay, I promise I will be in the room with you I won't leave you. "I don't like doctors mommy." I know sweetie but you have to go. I want to make sure your ribs are healing and not getting worse because your still in pain. "You really won't leave?" I promise I won't leave, and I will hold your hand during the whole thing. Can you go start getting ready to go? We will get ice cream afterwards. "Okay mommy. I love ice cream!" I know you love it baby. Come on let's go pick out a outfit.
                                                         Kenzie Benson's POV
We are all n the waiting room at the doctors, I really don't want to be here. I knew I had no choice though my mom would have made me. "Kenzie Benson" great it's my turn. My mom takes my hand and we follow the doctor into the examine room. When the doctor touches my ribs I scream out in pain. My mom holds my hand tighter. "They seem to be healing a little, I will be wrapping them up to help you. It will need to be replaced everyday." My mom tells the doctor she can do it. She wants me to take my shirt off but I don't want to. "It's okay baby, I'm right here I won't let anyone hurt you." I let the doctor wrap my ribs up then we are on our way. When we get home I lay in my bed and play Polly pockets while Noah takes a nap. My mom is in the living room hanging out with Ed. He came after my mom gave me my medicine and got me settled. For the rest of the day I just played.