Chapter 17

Olivia Benson's POV
I woke up at 3am to screaming. As soon as I realize it's Kenzie screaming I run to her room. When I open the door the sight I see breaks my heart, she has tears running down her cheeks and she's fighting someone off in her sleep. I rush over to my baby girl and begin to try and wake her up. Kenzie baby, it's just a dream. Wake up for me sweetheart, I'm right here. After a few minutes she finally wakes up and when she does she bolts right up and looks at me terrified. Kenzie baby it's on it's just a dream. "Mommy?" Yes baby I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Mommy I'm sorry!!!" Baby what are you sorry about? "I had a accident please don't hurt me! I didn't mean it!" She starts to back away from me. Baby I would never be mad at you for that, it was an accident it's ok. Why don't you get into clean pajamas while I change your sheets? "Ok mommy." After she's done changing she goes back in her bed. I climb into bed with her and see that she's holding back tears. It's ok baby, let it all out. At that moment she cuddles into me and starts sobbing. I wrap my arms around her and tell her that everything is ok. I'm right here and I will never let anything happen to you again. When she finally falls back to sleep I start crying because my daughter has been through so much. If it wasn't for my doctor she would have never went through all that. He will pay for all the pain he has caused us. I just hope I can get her to be a normal kid again eventually. I fallow asleep with my baby girl in my arms and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating between the move and school I have gotten really busy I should be back but I can't update every week. I'm taking 3 senior level classes in college and their kicking my butt with homework.