Chapter 10

Olivia Benson's POV
Today is the first full day Kenzie is home from the hospital. I'm the first on up the kids are still sleeping. I'm thinking of seeing if the kids want to go to the park since I'm sure Kenzie has never been to one before. I thinks I will make the kids eggs and bacon for breakfast. As I'm cooking Noah wakes up, I go to get him and let him watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I cook. I'm going to let Kenzie sleep until she wakes up on her own. After I put Noah in his high chair to eat I decide to go check on her. To my surprise she is up staring at the wall. Kenzie are you okay honey? "Yeah mommy." Why didn't you come out of my room? "I didn't know I could." Oh Kenzie baby when you wake up you can come out and if I'm not up I want you to wake me up okay? "Okay mommy." Come on baby lets go have breakfast. After breakfast I told Kenzie about the park and she got really excited and she wants to go. So I get the kids ready to go to the park.
                                                    Kenzie Benson's POV
We just got to the park and this is the happiest I have ever been in my life! The first thing I go on with Noah is the swings. They are so much fun! My mom taught me how to pump my legs to go higher. Next was the slide that was also a ton of fun! I went down with Noah on my lap and our mom took a picture of us. But then my ribs started hurting so we went home so I can take my medicine. Today was the best day ever. I love my new life.

A/N: Hey guys! This will be the last update until Saturday maybe Friday night depending on what time I get home. I'm actually going to try and see SVU filming tomorrow with my cousin as long as they aren't at Chelsea Piers. Then Friday is the museum of ice cream.