Chapter 11

Olivia Benson's POV
Kenzie is taking a nap with Noah because her ribs hurt and Ed is on his way over. I really hope one day Kenzie will get over her fear of Ed because I see this relationship lasting. We both really care about each other and I have never felt this way about anyone else before. We have something amazing going and he found out my daughter was alive which I will never be able to thank him enough for. He is the sweetest man I have ever dated. A knock on my door brings me out of my thoughts, I look through the peep hole and see Ed. I can't help it but smile. First thing we do is kiss. "I missed you babe." I missed you too Ed, do you want to stay for dinner later? "Of course babe as long as Kenzie is okay with it." I hope she is, I really miss seeing you. "I miss seeing you too Liv, so much. I haven't said this to you but I love you Liv." I stand there in shock, after a minute I say I love you too. We then kiss passionately. We go into my room and things get heated very quickly. Before I know it he is unclasping my bra. Ed the kids are home. "Then we just have to be quiet about it." We made love for a half hour then we fell asleep in each others arms. Before I know it Noah is waking me up so I get up to get him and get him a snack. Ed came out and he watched Noah while I went to check on Kenzie but to my horror she is not in her room or the bathroom. My breathing picks up and I start panicking. No no no this can't be happening I just got her back. ED! He comes rushing in. "What's wrong?" Kenzie is gone! I then break down and start sobbing in his arms. "Liv there in a piece of paper on the bed." I go grab it with shaking hands afraid of what the note says. To my surprise it's from Kenzie.
Mom, I'm sorry I couldn't stay with you. I really had the best morning at the park with you and Noah but this won't work. I heard you talking to Ed.mYou deserve to see Ed as much as you want without me being scared. I'm sorry you missed spending time with him because of me. Maybe we will meet again. I have never said this to anyone before but I feel it with you. So for the first time I'm going to say I love you mom.
NO! Ed she left on her own! She's gone! My baby she's gone! It's my fault! Look at the note! As Ed reads the note I curl up in Kenzie's bed and hold her pillow crying. She took her teddy bear, she has a piece of me with her. Ed comes next to me. "Babe we will find her and fix this I promise. We call our sitter and start our search for my baby girl. I need to fix this.
                                                    Kenzie Benson's POV
I had to leave as much as I didn't want to. I'm going to miss my mom and Noah but she should be happy with Ed. I heard everything she said. I don't know where I'm going to go but I brought my teddy bear with me. I miss my mommy already, I really do love her. But I'm just getting in the way of her relationship. I'm really scared, I'm out all alone. I wish I remembered how to get to the park. I'm just carrying my teddy bear walking down the street. Maybe I made a mistake, it might have been easier to just try and like Ed. I wish I knew how to get home and make myself like Ed. I sit against a building with my knees against my chest and start crying. As I'm crying I'm saying mommy. I'm terrified I won't see her ever again. Why did I mess up the one thing I have wanted my entire life?