Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Seán WilliamMcLoughlin is an average 17 year old boy, who appears to be going through the 'Its Not Just A Phase' phase to his peers. But what they don't know is what Seán's secret is. That secret is the real him, the realSeán McLoughlin, and he goes by Jacksepticeye. Jacksepticeye is known to be an eccentric guy who is mysterious to the same degree. No one knows who he was before he started making videos of games and just entertaining footage for a website called YouTube, nor do they know what he looks like. His fandom loves to fantasize what he actually looks like but Jacks not ready to show himself just yet.

Seán's Pov

It's always the same thing, over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I love my life as it is , though I might like it if it were a little different than what it is. The issue lies within my past, or more specifically, ten years ago up until right about now (we'll get into that later). I am seventeen currently and go to an okay high school, save for all the bullying, the pain, and the people in general. I get ridiculed on a constant bases and get beaten up (which doesn't help with my appearance). Now most people would probably go out and be like "fuck this shit I'm out," but I just take it. It doesn't hurt that bad really, just a couple bruises and scratches. I'm fine with it, since its better that they take it out on me than on other people. It is currently 7:45 AM and I have to go to school, AKA hell.

End of Seán's Pov

<--------le timeskip to 8:30 AM--------->

Third person Pov

Seán's "home" resembled a medium sized apartment that had about 2 floors. the bottom had 1 bedroom, a bathroom attached to it, a medium sized kitchen, a main bathroom, and a lounge area. The second floor had Seán's room, as well as a bathroom and a storage area.

After Seán go done getting ready, he crept down the stairs, trying not to wake Her. She is Seán's caretaker, and not a good one at that. Seán really did try his best to not wake Her up at this time, since that usually caused him to have to get to school late which would further damage his reputation. So Seán continued his slow track down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he went to the kitchen, grabbed his premade lunch he made last night, and left while stuffing it in his backpack that had his computer and school supplies in it.

At the same time

A young man that goes by the name Mark Fischbach was getting ready as well. Mark lived with two guys, Matt and Ryan, so he didn't really need to go as fast as he could (especially when you live only a couple miles away from your high school). Mark was known on the internet as Markiplier, a "fearless" man who plays horror games as well as other genres. He is also know to play with several other youtubers that he has the privilege to call his friends. Mark currently has the top of his hair dyed in a fading red color and is known to wear a darker shade of red flannel. He may be short but he makes up for it with his big heart that he shares with all his fans.

Mark's Pov

I was getting ready when Matt yelled at me to "Hurry my ass up," which i replied with "My ass is to fine for you to rush." and leisurely walked down the stairs with a grin on my face. Matt sighed while Ryan was already out the door. I grabbed my bag and raced after them to the car. Once inside I looked at my phone and noticed that Jack, one of my best friends, texted me asking if I had "woke the fuck up yet" which I replied with a "thanks mom, for always being there to make sure I was up by 9:12."

Jack hadn't replied for a while, making me suspicious. I asked him if something was wrong when he just sent me a picture of a red light and a message saying "long ass red light is whats wrong." I wrote an "lol" and told him I'd talk to him later since we just arrived at school.

As I got out I saw what we classify as a loner, and that loner was called Seán. no one knows a lot about Seán, only that he was sometimes late and got average to high grades.Seán was a mystery to everyone, an unknown. And like many thins that are different, everyone tends to stand clear of him. Sometimes I get the feeling hat I should talk to him or at least speak to him, but I also don't want to involve myself with him for some reason.

End of Mark's Pov

Seán's Pov

Why is the Mark Fischbach looking at me!? Did he catch on!? Does he know that I'm his best friend on the internet!? That I'm in love with him!? That I'm Jacksepticeye!? were the only thoughts going through my head when I saw Mark stare at me for about five seconds before looking back in front of him. I let out a sigh of relief.

Yes I love Mark, and yes I am the mysterious Jacksepticeye...but no one knows that...yet. I want to tell Mark so badly, but now is not the time. Maybe when I know that he likes me back, or when he likes Jack. Like that'll ever happen. He doesn't even know what I look like. Anyways, I still have to find a way to resolve That.

End of Seán's Pov

________________________________________________________________________________

Tada! there is the first chapter, I don't know how long it'll be but i can not wait to see how it turns out in the end.

And I hope you enjoyed!