Chapter 3

Third Person POV

School ended without any other incidents and Seán was walking back to his home, though he wouldn't really call it that. He was told that home was where you could love and be loved, that wasn't where he was going. He was going to a dark place that he lived and that's all he did there: live.

Seán's past was not something he really wanted people to know about because he didn't feel like it was something they should since it was his past, and he had a right to keep it to himself dammit! Though he had thought about it for a while and believed that he should make a Draw My Life video when he was in a better situation. No one, not even his online friends know what goes on behind closed doors, or in this case what goes on off camera. Seán was being abused, there was no other way to put it. He was being abused by her. She is not Seán's mother but his caretaker and she doesn't even care about him. Seán does; however, intend to tell everyone in a year when he is 18 and can move out of his personal hell.
Some people in the comments would ask him to do a DML or at least a face reveal but he was comfortable with doing that yet, especially with her just one floor below him. Sure he wanted at least someone to know his situation but the last person he told was his sister and that was a few days before he found out she had cancer. Sure that was a year ago but it still got to him. Maybe he could tell Mark, but what if he thinks Jack is weak for burdening someone with his problems?! He couldn't risk that, not even his safety was worth his relationship with Mark.

Mark's Pov

Why didn't he tell me he met me once? I would have killed to see him in person and yet I already have? Talk about a load of bull! I think as I made my way to the lot with the squad and we all went to our cars. Ryan, Matt, and I all got in and I decided to text Jack and ask him where and when did he meet me exactly. I was bored while I waited for his reply so I checked Twitter and saw that Jack's Twitter was blowing up with people asking if he was going to do a face reveal next or a DML now that he's done a comments video. In reply, he simply sent a picture of a man with a bag over his head and the words 'THE MYSTERY WILL NEVER DIE' on it. So many people were just like 'wat' or 'really Jack?' It was pretty funny in my opinion. Then I got a notification that I had a text and it was from Jack! Oh my god I don't want to seem desperate but I really want to know! Should I check it now or do I wait??? Oh well I'm a slut for Jack so desperation here is your newest whore!
"I actually met you at pax, you bitch! You even asked me to give you a question! Wow am I really that unimportant? I cri evry tiem Mark evry tiem"
I immediately facepalm when I see that I even asked him a question and I still didn't know it was him. Wow talk about embarrassing... Anyway I sent him a message that said "sorry m'lad I never thought you enjoyed that much attention though, good thing I'm going to give you all the attention you'll ever need when I get you under the sheets if you know what I mean"
"O just stop it Mark god I'm blushing now"
"Yes! I got the elusive Jacksepticeye to blush! Putting that on my resume!"
"Good bye geez man"
"Nooooo don't leave me alone I promise I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!"
"Wow" "No" "Stop"
"Never!!!"
Jack didn't text me after that for like two hours...
As I looked out the window of the car, I saw Seán, though everyone calls him the loner except the teachers. He's really weird but I don't think he tries to be. All he does is avoid people though so everyone avoids him, myself included. I saw him walking on the street that we live on and go to the house a couple doors down. Weird, I didn't know he lived near me and the guys.

End of Mark's Pov   

Third Person Pov

Seán entered his house and was immediately slammed into the wall by her. She bitch-slapped him and punched him in the gut. She may look like a dainty little woman but she packs a real punch. As Seán slowly got up from his position on the floor because of the whole getting-thrown-into-a-wall thing, she decided to drag him by his wrist (bruising him in the process), take him upstairs, and shove him into his room before locking the door and tell him that he isn't allowed to come out for a couple days. 

End of Third Person Pov

Seán's Pov

Well there is the daily beating already done I thought as I sat down on my bed for a second then winced at how much that action hurt. I remember the conversation with Mark and start to frown. Wow I'm such a dick to him... How does he even put up with me? He probably hates me secretly and is trying to find a way to end our friendship... Man why can't I just tell him I like him, tell him about everything that's going on, tell him that I've been so close to him all this time? Maybe I should give it a shot? I can skype him and at least try! Yeah that's what I'll do!
After I got everything ready and set up on my laptop, I feel myself freeze over the call button underneath his name. Well, it's now or never! I click the button that says voice call and wait to see if he picks up...
"Hey Jack what's up buddy?" And Mark's face appears on the screen.

End of Seán's POV

End of Chapter