Bonus chapter: Mark's reaction video

Mark's Pov
Wow... My twitter is blowing up with people telling me to watch Jack's newest video...? What's wrong with it? Did something happen?! Might as well check to see what everyone's going crazy about...
twitter comments:
'Mark! Watch Jack's video and do a reaction!'
'Watch Jacksepticeye s newest video!' 'You're gonna cry when you watch the video dude' 'what's wrong with Jack?' 'Where is Jack going???' 'React to the video Mark! It's super sad tho'  etc. etc.
Well then...guess I'm making a video about it...what's all this about though, did something happen in the video? Did his caretaker do something?! God I hate that woman. Anyways, I gotta focus on the video.
*Video*
Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to Me! Today, I'm going to be reacting to Jack's newish video...? I don't really know why but you guys wanted me to and told me that i would cry, so I brought some of my special tissues! *Mark holds up a tissue box that looks like tiny box Tim, if he held tissues*
Well let's get this started! *Mark starts the video* Top of ta' mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye well this is like any normal video at least. and today I'm making a video that a lot of you have waited for! A draw my life video! Well, now I see why you guys wanted my reaction to this video. the channel has grown so much and I never would have thought I would make it this far! Now, before I start drawing, I have to warn you guys that my past isn't really the best nor is my present i know that his life isn't the best but I don't know the details... but I wouldn't trade my life for the world! I'm only 17 and I live with another person I hate her but we'll get to that. Anyways, let's begin. Well so far it's kinda normal so let's skip through this little bit. Oh, that doesn't look good...I'll just go back about 30 seconds... (he's looking at the car driving off the cliff part) Now here comes the sad part, *sigh* when I was 7, my mom and dad got into a big fight. All I know about Jack is that his parents died, but he never went into detail about, not that it was my business to know....I don't remember exactly what it was about, but my mom stormed of, and that was the last time I saw her. Well that's depressing. If you guys are wondering or trying to draw conclusions, no she didn't walk out on us...she died. She was driving when a drunk driver served lanes on a sharp turn near a cliff and as she was trying to not get hit, she flew off and died upon impact. Damn, that sucks, I wish I was there for him when that happened though... (Mark started to tear up as he said that) After my mom died, my dad went into depression. Jack's had such a hard life and yet, here I am not doing a single thing (Mark grabbed a tissue and attempted to stop the tears that were streaming down his face) We didn't know what to do, people started blaming my dad for her death What the fuck?! Why?! and me and my sister had to transfer schools a lot due to bullying. Damn, Does it get worse? After a year, my dad committed suicide... Yes, yes it does...After that, my sister moved into the cabin that we were going to move into with our mom and I was sent to a orphanage. Damn how could he go through that and still sound so happy? How could he 'smile' everyday and still act like he doesn't have a care in the world when he went through all that? I was in that orphanage for two years when a friend of my mother came and said she'd take me in. I was sent on a plane and was flown to America, were I still live today. Oh not this bitch... The woman was nice at first, at first is the key word here guys but after a few weeks, she got more verbal and physical. And Jack was what? Ten years old, and he had to deal with this kind of shit?! I'm not going to state her name, but for now, let's call her Amy (Mark pauses the video) that woman is nothing but a whore who takes out everything that she hates in the world on Jack, and if you think I'm being mean, Jack told me about some of the shit he goes through day in and day out and that shit isn't good. I have known Jack for 2 years now, and I never once knew, I never even thought about this...(Mark softly starts to cry again and plays the video) I still live with her today... After I found out about YouTube, my life started to become better again. I had a place to go to where I could be myself and no one would shun me. Hey...that's my logo...?when I saw all these guys (and some girls) doing things that I thought were so cool and were interesting, I thought "why the hell not, I can do that too!" And whenever I had free time I'd make a video and post it at certain times, which you guys should know by now. It was a concept that I knew I wouldn't be great at but I tried it out and I liked it! Jack's better than I am about video times, come on we all know that (Mark tried to smile and wipe his tears as he said that) It was a refreshing start, but all good things come to an end. Wait wat??? No...no.no.no...About a year after I started, one year ago too, my sister was diagnosed with and died of cancer. Didn't he play that game about cancer too...? Oh that must have been so hard...Jackaboy, why didn't you tell me or your fans...they would have let you stop playing that game if you told us...you cried in that video, and now I know why... But I'm fine now and have gotten over the mourning stages, so don't worry guys! Oh I'm going to worry, and we are gonna have a nice long talk Jackie after I edit this video mwahahahaha...sorry...I don't want you guys to think that I'm just telling a sob story or that I'm just doing this for views, because I'm not and all these things did happen to me. I would never think that...and I highly doubt that your fanbase, one of the nicest in the YouTube community, would do that. I would never ever think of lying about this to you guys and I hope you know that. Anyways, I am 17 years old as I have stated before and I am in my third year of high school. I deserve a punch to the balls honestly. I'm also kinda bullied but it's not bad or because of my past. It's because of how I look actually haha. Bitch! You're FABULOUS!
I'm fine with it cause it's not very physical or anything so don't go worrying about me guys! Also because I know you guys have been asking, no I'm not in any relationships. Not yet, Jackaboy, not yet. I'm so thankful for you guys and I love you all. I'm so proud of the community  that we have and I'm so glad that you guys are nice to each other and to me! Oh Jack... I know this video isn't exactly what most of you were expecting but it's my life up until now. I wish it wasn't... You guys have changed my life and made me a completely different person from what I was before. If you guys weren't there for me, I might have killed myself don't say things like that, even if they are true Jack like my father, after my sister died, but I'm so glad that you guys are there for me and there for each other when I can't be. Oh yeah, I won't be updating for the next week so don't go crazy being like 'Where's Jackaboy?! Where is he?!' Now that it's time, why don't we all do the outro together. Okay, in 3...2...1... THANK you guys so much for watching this video, IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS and, high fives all around wpsh wpsh THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEO! *outro music*
I don't even know if I should post this, it's way to depressing for my channel haha... Jack, you don't have to feel bad about telling your fans about your past...
End of Jack's video
Well, thanks guys, for making me feel like shit. I mean I know I am literal crap, *cough like my content, not really tho cough* but that was just so heartbreaking for me, especially since I was just told by Jack about this stuff and he kinda ended the call abruptly...I was so worried and I can't even contact him because he won't pick up. I hope you all know that Jack really wasn't lying in what he said, and I know it's hard to believe but he wasn't lying. No matter how much I wish he was... Anyways, thank you everybody, so much for watching, and as always, I will see you in the next video buh-bye!!! And the screen fades to black as Mark's crying face waves at the camera
*end of video*
After I ended the session, I realized how much crying I did and I'm not even mad at myself, for that at least...I'm mad at myself for not being there for Jack and I would have liked it if Jack told me himself, but Jack has never been that sort of person...neither has Seán...oh well, I got to go talk to the guys to see if they have got in contact with Jack and seen his video...
End of Mark's Pov
End of bonus chapter
Tada! Here's the bonus  chapter that I spent days thinking of what to wright about...so many ...s dude lol anyways, I'll try and update when I can, but school just started so it won't be as frequent...or maybe it will idk anywho the next real chapter will be what happens in school the next day for Mark and what Jack will be doing for his week off and don't forget that a lot of people watch Jacksepticeye in his school, so some might be gossiping about him and hounding mark for answers... You just have to wait for the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed...Bye!