Chapter 16

(Edit: This is the video that I based this chapter off of, start at the ten-minute mark of this to about 13:58, it's Ken's vlog of the LA trip he went on with the guys^^)

In the last chapter...

I have so many great friends...I can't wait to hang out with them in real life for the first time...

And so it continues...

Third Person POV

After about two and a half days in the hospital, Jack was free to leave. He managed to sustain two broken ribs, three cracked ribs, a concussion, a fractured forearm, sprained wrists and neck, a partially dislocated shoulder, and a lot of bruises from the struggle with Celeste. The doctors also found that he had burnt wrists, a sprained ankle, busted lip, and a hand like bruise on his leg that appeared to be larger than one that could have been caused by a female. All of those injuries appeared to be older than the others. Jack never told anyone what they were from when asked so they didn't pry. After all the legal business was taken care of by Bob, the guys decided that it would be best to stay at Mark's place for a day before going to Disney.

Once they all arrived and got all of Jack's stuff out of the entryway (A/N: the reason why they went to Mark's place before taking Jack to the hospital was, due to it being a couple houses down, they walked to Jack's, so they didn't have a car to drive him to the hospital), they decided to make some conversation in the living room. Ken being the first to speak.

"So, Jack...are you cool if we film a vlog? I've wanted to ask and we can simply say that you're one of our classmates that has been in the hospital...and it can be an update vlog. We all took pictures and I filmed a bit while we were there, not much but enough to prove that you were there."

"Hmmm...yeah t'at's fine wit' me, Ken. It might be for t'e best so I think it would be alright, 'specially since some of ye haven't even done anything on social media *looks at Mark specifically*, myself included. and ye, I'm fine with te' cover story too." Jack replied as if he was talking about the weather.

Mark, having felt as if he was being called out, faked hurt and put a hand over his chest while stating, "Well, I'll have you know that I was just researching without responding on social media! Jeez so judgemental..."

"Oh come on, Mark, we all know you were too worried about your loving Jack, that you couldn't even think straight." Felix cut in, making kissing noises at the end and smirking at the now blushing Mark and confused Jack.

"Were ye really t'at worried about me, Mark?" "W-W-Well, of c-c-c-course I was! You p-passed out in my arms so suddenly and then wouldn't wake up for days! What was I supposed to do other than worry? Anyways, Felix, what time do you wanna go tomorrow?" "Well...what about noon, cause why the hell not, and then we'll go out to dinner and celebrate for 'your recovery'!" He used air quotes for the last bit, to show that the real reason for the time spent was to have fun and just do some really messed up shit.

So, after all the guys nodded, agreeing with the "king of YouTube", they all picked a room or an area in the house to stay in. The order of everyone was Bob and Wade together, two separate beds, Mark and Jack got separate but conjoined rooms, Cry, Felix, and Ken got the couches in the living area, and Ryan and Matt sleeping in their personal rooms. Once everyone was semi-settled, Mark announced that he was making dumplings and to "do some shit, but don't mess with my shit," so the guys decided to start filming the vlog in the living room.

"Hello everyone, my name is CinnamonToastKen, and with me is..." "How's it going bros, my name is PewDiePie" "Sup..." "Cry's off camera, but I'm Ryan, and here's Matt" "Hey Bobbleheads, Muyskerm here" "Hey guy's, I'm Wade, LordMinion777 and-" "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and I'm off camera, cooking for these dicks!" "Anyways, putting our girth aside, obviously, mines the best but, we are at Mark's house, as you can probably tell, and we haven't updated recently (A/N: myself included, sorry guys!) so we are all going to tell you why!" Felix ended his little introduction while doing jazz hands while turning around and looking backward at the camera. "Okay... guess I'll be the one to describe what happened, huh? (this is Bob by the way) Basically, our friend from school, Seán, had some heath issues, so we were taking care him and that's what that picture that Felix posted was, it was a picture of Mark and Seán cause Mark pretty much had a mental breakdown since we found him in such a bad condition. Seán is fine now, but I don't know if he wants to be on camera since he is with Mark in the kitchen." "They are obviously gay for each other, though, it's great to tease them too!" "Felix! Anyways, Seán is fine and we are fine but we won't be uploading for a while cause we are going to have some fun and stuff before we do anything, for his 'recovery' obviously." "We are going to DISNEY WORLD!" "wow..." 'OKAY, LUNCH IS READY" "We'll have a vlog done while we are there, so look forward to that, also, this...is Seán!" Felix took the camera from Bob and reached for Jack and shoved the camera near his face, smirking at the Irish potato.