Chapter 20

In the last chapter...

Why am I in love with that big goofball?

...And so it continues...

Jack's POV

After sleeping for an average of three to four hours, I took a shower and got dressed in my normal attire, a blue hoodie and some black jeans, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Mark and Felix were already there, but I only heard the tail end of their conversation.

"-Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that, Fe'. Ya know that you really do suck at planning?"

"Excuuuuuuuuse you, Mark, I'll have you know that the dates that I have planned in the past have all gone exceptionally well! I mean, how do you think I got Marzia?"

"Says the guy whose first date with his internet girlfriend was spent writing to each other on napkins in silence like fifth graders who started to date a classmate."

"And whose the one who's stayed in a relationship for over 5 years here, Mark?"

(In the background, you can hear Ken shout from the living room: "Oooo good one Felix!")

"Alright, I'll give ya that one. Anyways, what shou- Oh! Mornin' Jack! You seem a bit tired...you okay?"

"Sleep is for the weak." I deadpanned, causing  Felix to burst into laughter while Mark frowned.

"You look like you could sleep for a week, Jackaboy. It's still only nine and breakfast isn't done, so you can go back to bed if you want."

"Nah, I'm already dressed so it would be a waste of energy to climb your stairs again."

"...lazy ass..." 

At that comment, I decided to spin around and point to my 'lazy ass' and say, "Excuse you, Mark, but judging from last night, I think my ass was pretty busy *wink wink* if ya know what I mean?" I smirked at the end, awaiting their reactions.

Mark stood, mouth gaping at my statement while Felix attempted to not laugh, but ultimately failed and fell to the floor, laughing so hard he started to tear up. He slowly calmed down before speaking once again. (While all this is happening, you hear a spitting sound and someone shouting: *spit-tank noise and coughing* "Dammit Wade! Again?" and "Die quieter! It's getting good!")

"Oh my word, Jacky, and here I thought you were innocent! We must get our child some help Mark-honey, I hear that there is a great adoption center down the street, ya think they will take him?"

Mark slowly came back to life and bursted into laughter, before it subsided when he realized what Felix had said.

"Felix...last time I checked, and you are free to quote me on this, I will never and have never agreed to you calling me 'honey', now would you please pass me some spices? I need them for the food."

"Honestly I feel so attacked right now. But yes, I shall grab you some spices. That's why I'm here, right?"

"No, your here because every great movie needs an attractive love interest for the handsome hero...and your all we could do. That is, before Jack came along!"

"Wow, rude much? And here I thought I meant something to you. You've broken my poor little heart, Mark. Shattering it even! Yo-You K-pop dropout monster!"

"Keep up the great work, nameless-stand in love interest!"

"...ya know what, I am too tired to be offended so I'll just leave you with a simple 'rude'"