Chapter 21 (Finale)

In the last chapter...

"Yes, I would love to go out with you, Mark."

...And so it continues...

Third Person POV

After Mark and Jack's date and confessions, the two went back home. The cold and slightly dim house that used to have just Mark and Chica in it now had a colorful new addition that made it into a home again. 

Soon, the court date came and that was a tense day. Celeste was put on trial on the charges of child abuse, attempted rape (A/N: prior to the story, as she had attempted to do such a while ago), attempted murder, and vehicular manslaughter ten years prior. It came to light that her reason for hating Jack was that (A/N: as most of you have theorized), Celeste had killed Jack's mother in a hit and run case and blamed him for the loss of her friend's life. The case went relatively smoothly, with all the evidence that was presented and the testimonies given. In the end, Celeste was given a life sentence. 

School was a whole other matter, though. As soon as the guys all went back school, most of the people that go to Jack's school were shocked and were pretty much hounding him with questions and hugs and just overall support. Jack had never felt so loved in his life, especially with Mark right by his side. Jack had never smiled so wide in his life or laughed so freely, it was like something was lifted from his shoulders, and he had never been so relieved that it was gone. 

End of Third Person POV

Mark's POV

After we got Jack situated and back on track at school, everything was finally where it should be. Jack was with me, living with me, and far away from danger. Currently, we are on my couch in the living room, Jack laying on me as we watch a remake of some shitty comedy movie from the 90's. I was fiddling with Jack's hair as he was sleeping, the popcorn we had been eating earlier was spilled on the ground. We may or may not have had a popcorn battle to the death and I may or may not have had a crushing defeat. Anyways, Jack was laying on me and the most adorable sleeping face I have ever seen. He was angelic. 

After a while, I started to feel a bit numb, so I decided to wake up the sleeping beauty in the nicest of ways. And that would be to yell out a YuGiOh line in Jack's ear, I was given the idea because I saw one of my card carriers near my video games area.

"IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL, JACK!!!!" I yelled right in his ear, watching as he flew off of me and landed on the ground in a yelp. He yelped!  I got up and walked over to my 'nerd cave' as Felix calls it and grabbed my decks, shuffling through them to find a certain card.

"MOTHER APE ASS! ... Mark?" Jack yelled out as he fell, before slowly looking around blindly, sleep still clouding his mind.

"Come on, Jack. Let's see how you fair against my...*looking through the decks* BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!"

Jack looked at me weirdly for a second as the sleep starts to wear off, then he shook his head, smiling that beautiful smile, and yelled "YOU WANNA TUSSLE?!" as he jumped from the ground over to me

After a couple of matches (I won all of them) and really bad YuGiOh impressions, Jack ended up quitting while saying, "That is bull to the shit to the bullshit! Let's do something else..." He stood up to express his anger at losing.

"Yes, yes my princess, I was getting a bit bored as well," I replied with a smirk as I looked up at him.

"...dick..." he said with a smile, plopping down to sit in my lap with a sigh.

I laughed right out as I wrapped my arms tightly around his frame and sighed, burrowing my head in the juncture of his neck. 

"So, what do ya wanna do today?" Jack questioned, smiling up at me.

"We could talk to the guys, see if we can do a collab later?" 

"We could...or we could do something...else~?" 

"hmmm like what?" I asked, bringing him closer.

"How about...we watch some ANIME?" He yelled the end, throwing his arms up and in the process punching me in the face.

After a minute of processing what he said, I threw my head back in laughter, not expecting that *sigh*, of course, he would suggest anime...what a weeaboo.

"Sorry! And hey! It's not that funny, I really wanted to rewatch One Punch man with you, since the new seasons coming out!" 

"Haha, yeah yeah, I guess we can do that, I'll go get the binging snacks." 

~a few hours of binging~

End of Mark's POV

Jack's POV

After the first four episodes, Mark ended up falling asleep on my shoulder. I smiled at him and played with his hair for a bit. After a while, I grabbed one of the snacks Mark set on the coffee table before returning to the show.

~more hours of Jack being an adorable weeb~

Mark was still asleep but I moved his head to my lap. After finished watching the show, I turned off the television and leaned back, smiling at Mark as I played with his recently dyed black hair. 'maybe I should dye mine a new color again? Green seems cool...'  Why is he so perfect even while he sleeps? What did I do to deserve him? Oh well, I have him now and that's all that matters, right? I slowly moved to a more comfortable position on the couch before falling asleep, a smile on my face as my mind retreated to a world full of dreams, what if's, and hopes for the future.

End of Jack's POV

End of Chapter

Tada! Well, this has been a fun experience and a story to tell. I didn't think that a lot of people would like this to tell you guys the truth, and I even stopped writing for a bit because I didn't want to let you all down with a half-assed ending. I'm glad that everyone's liked my story and followed along and just gave me so much encouragement as I wrote this. All of your comments are read and I tried to reply to any and all questions you guys had that weren't spoilers. I do want to have a disclaimer that I know that septiplier is just a fanmade ship and that I hope nobody takes my story as the truth and all of this actually did happen to Jack and Mark and all the other youtubers mentioned, but it did not and I do hope that nobody thinks this is my way of disapproving the two's actual relationships, because I do not disapprove of either's girlfriends or anything of the sort. This is purely fictional and I simply told a story with one of my favorite ships at the heart of it. I'm sorry that the update took so long, but I had so many ideas on how to end this and where to go with this story that I scraped. I could have said that in the end, Jack never woke up from his short coma and that all of this was a dream, or I was thinking that Jack could have a mental breakdown and get comforted by Mark in this chapter, or I could have had Celeste, before being arrested, attempt and succeed in killing Jack right before Mark's eyes. I had so many ideas that were more on the darker side and have a final turn, but I decided that it would be better to give the couple a break and a happy ending to their story. And, without further ado, 

See Ya!