Chapter 8

Third Person Pov
After Jack made that video, his entire fan base was acting up, some asking if it was real, some asking if any one of his friends knew about his life, others just completely denying it, but most were asking where he was and if he was ok. It was just complete chaos. No one knew what to do, Jack wasn't replying to his Twitter, to his YouTube comments and everyone was just worried. All of Jack's online friends had stated on their twitters that they didn't know anything on the situation or what was going on with Jack, and that they were there for him if he needed it. They all also posted videos on it too, since their fan bases wanted them to. (A/N: they didn't want to react to the video because it wouldn't feel right doing it and because they didn't want to cry on camera...again...)

*Next Day*

Seán didn't show up to school the next day, causing Mark, Bob and Wade to get slightly depressed at not being able to be there for Seán, especially since they remembered all the times they watched on as Seán got beaten by bullies and disregarded by most teachers. It sickened them that they just watched as all that was happening, and now knowing his home life was not easing their nerves. Jack was someone very important to them, and they couldn't even pick him out in a crowd without him having to show him his appearance. 'What great friend I am' was the thought that passed through all three of them.

End of Third Person Pov

Mark's Pov

I hate it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate me, I hate myself... I should have been there, should have stopped those asses from hurting him, should have helped. I wish I wasn't such an idiot. Jack needed me, needed us. And this is the thanks he gets?! People asking him if his story was real? If it was just a publicity stunt, like that shit Joyce is pulling?! Sure I'm glad that people are asking if he's okay but damn! What gave them the right to accuse him of this?! (A/N: I know Jack's fanbase wouldn't do this but I think it makes the story better so that's why the fan base seems kinda off. Especially with all the drama on YouTube recently, I thought it would fit.) I know that it's hard to believe that the happy go lucky, always exited Jackaboy has a dark past, but come on! Why does Seán deserve this? He is just a kid, trying to have a chance to make something out of his already shitty life and now that he's told everyone what about it, his fans start to doubt him? I'll probably have to address this in my video for tomorrow...damnit all to hell! Why can't I be useful just this once?!

End of Mark's Pov
*Sean's room, Seán is in his bed with his hands behind his head*
Sean's Pov
After I uploaded that video, I noticed that so many people had already watched it and were making theories about it, about how it was fake or how I was paid to say it, or about the bruises on my arm showed that I was telling the truth. To be honest, I don't really care. I mean what are you going to do? Stream me getting beaten by Celeste? I'd say hell no in a heartbeat to that. Sure I wish they believed me, and I know that more that three fourths of them do, but it just feels weird. I usually pride myself in how close my community is, but when you're the center of attention, it just feels weird and I don't like it. Well I am taking a week off so I don't get in worse trouble then I already am. I should go rap up my injuries though, so I guess I'll go and do that.
* Seán heads to the bathroom and pulls out a medical box. He starts to clean his injuries and gets some bandages out to help stop some of the bleeding*
Damn she beat me up pretty good....a couple broken ribs...two fingers broken or fractured...my shoulder popped out of place...a large bruise on my back and hand sized bruises on my neck and hand...just perfect.
*Seán checked his phone as he made his way back to his bed, having turned off all notifications to avoid questions targeted at him and his past*
Mark and the guys keep texting me, but I don't really know how to respond... They'll ask if I'm ok or if I need them to come over and bail me out, which I'm thankful for their kindness, but I am fine and I've dealt with this for years so what's one more? I don't reply because I don't want to be bothered right now. I know they are worried but I can't deal with it right now, I just can't.
End of Sean's Pov

Third Person Pov

*School, in Mark's classroom*

Since most people at the guys' school watch them (Mark, Jack, Bob, Wade, Felix and others), some started to ask if they had Jack's number and to call him if then did, which they all said no to the whole calling Jack thing causing many to get angry at them. Mark was slightly livid on the subject and just chose to ignore them and focused on just texting Jack and not expecting a reply. Just texting him to let him know he cared.
After school ended, the guys all went to Mark's house because Mark told then that Jack lived near him and was backed up by Bob and Wade. After a while they all took turns calling Jack to see if he would pick up and, after the fifty second call, Jack finally picked up. Mark was the one who called him and he was getting annoyed with all the calls he was getting.
"Hello?" "Omahgawd, guys! Guys! I got him, I got him!" (Mark was whisper shouting during this moment, while the others silently egged him on and told him to put it on speaker.)
"Hey! Jackaboy! I've been trying all day to get in touch with you!" "I know" "well...you gonna tell me what's going on?" "I can't right now Mark...she's here...well in the house." At the mention of her, the entire room got ice cold as the guys all glared at random objects in Mark's room, imaging them to be the woman that Jack had previously talked about. "Listen, I would love to talk right now, but I can hear her coming up the stairs so I got to go Mark, I'll talk to you later." Jack's voice sounded rushed, causing all of the guys to adopt serious looks. "Jack...if you need anything, just remember that I'm only a couple houses down and that I would drop whatever I was doing to help you, okay? Stay safe." "I will Mark, and thank you."
After the call ended, the guys decided that they would stay the night and went to bed, only to continue thinking of a certain man with a bag over his head and blue eyes.
End of Third Person Pov
End of Chapter
Tada! Another chapter finished! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, school just started and I hadn't found the time... Anyways! Next chapter will be sorta like a bonus chapter, as it will be either some of the guys videos on the subject of Jack, or just Mark, I don't know yet...