Bonus: Pax Shenanigans

This takes place about six months before any of the previous chapters (This is based on the Pax 2015  Markiplier and Friends panel)

Also, actions will be in bold and have (*) before and after the actions, basically these (*) are what you would see if you went to the Markiplier and Friends panel

Mark's POV

Ohmahgawd, the people that are pretty much hacking into the CIA just said that we can set up a skype call! We have about an hour left to do some fucked up shit so...why don't I invite Jack "onto" the panel? I'll have to check with him, but he said he'd be watching the stream...so it's all good! Oh, we are supposed to go on right now...I got to do that "voice over" thing!

End of Mark's POV

Third Person POV

Marks voice suddenly came on and everyone started screaming. 

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen...yes woo indeed, are you ready for the most nonprofessional panel you have e ver been to in your life? Well, introducing...straight from...Dublin, Ohio, -right, alright- Dublin, Ohio: BOB!!!"

*Bob comes on stage, kinda awkwardly and waves to the crowd*

"And introducing, straight from -where?- Milford, Ohio, the tall goofy guy, the thunder from up under, WADE!!!"

*Wade comes onto the stage, his hands in the air for a couple seconds before he goes to Bob and gives him a hug. they wave to the crowd before looking back at Mark who is offstage, on his phone*

"And finally, last but maybe not the least, definitely not the shortest of the bunch by a HUGE margin...the greatest man to ever do a VO, in the not correct way ever, with his hands cupped over his mouth....MEEEE!!!" "Woooo" "Yay" 

*Mark says as he comes on stage, bent over slightly. When he reached Bob and Wade, they had their hands out so he just bumped them with his head but hit it a little too hard*

"Jesus...Ow! And wait... we might have one more person joining us today..." 

When Mark said that, everyone looked confused, even Bob and Wade!

"Mark, what are you talking about? No one else is supposed to come on..." "Well, I did some last minute planning and he's also not coming...on the panel, but he is going to be here..." "Wat?" "You'll see!"

Bob and Mark were whispering none too quietly so everyone could hear them.

"Straight from Dublin, Ireland...-no? Oh!- Somewhere in Ireland, where there's more sheep then there are people...Jacksepticeye!!!"

Everyone was shocked until the monitor that was above the guys' heads changed to a skype call where a man with a bag over his head appeared and waved his hand...then everyone cheered.

"How the hell did you manage that Mark?" "Obviously I asked the people over there if we could do this...and they said "yes" so I texted Jack last minute and I was so glad he said yes!" Mark said as he stared at the camera that was facing towards them that had a card on it that said 'Jack'.

"Anyways, Jack will be joining us so y'all should point all of your questions to him and none at us, obviously." 

"Oh, shut te fuck up Mark"

"Well shit, I just got called out by a leprechaun, how ya doin' buddy?"

"Well, I'm just great, thanks...but ye know that ye woke me up at like 5 in te mornin' right? Geez man...I wasn't gonna sleep anyway so it's fine"