Chapter 2

Third Person POV

When Seán arrived in the classroom, he saw that Mark had already been seated and was watching a video on his phone. Seán decided to just wait in his seat for the teacher to arrive. While waiting, Seán went on Twitter and replied to some people until it was 9:30. The lesson went on without any real disruptions (unless you count Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg running in thirty minutes in talking about how his dog Edgar shit on his floor). When it was about five to ten minutes after class ended (but the teachers were told to hold the students back while there was some issues going on with the technology), Seán got on his phone and uploaded his new video on time like always and was surprised to see most if not all the students in the class's phone go off. It was kinda funny to be honest.

Seán's Pov

I just uploaded my new video (that I personally animated) on reading comments and everyone's phone just went off...Oh my god, kill me please. And now everyone's checking their phones to see what it was...Why me?! Out of all the people that upload on YouTube, why is it me that everyone has that notification setting thing on?! Why not Mark? He's way better, I mean he has the courage to show his face, as does a lot of other better YouTubers! Ugh why me?
Oh great, now everyone is either putting earbuds in or just listening to the video I did... So embarrassing!

-Video-
And now...YouTube comments, with Jacksepticeye...
(A/N: since this is like an animated video, I'll try to implement what is going on and to his viewers, by the way people make fanart of Jack with a paper bag over his head)
-Can you make an impression of the people you play with?-
-Sure! Ok here I go! (This one is Mark)-*Jack is shown as a man with a bag over his head that had a picture of Mark on it and has pictures of big biceps on his arm and one is falling off as well*
-(with a deep voice) Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I am soooooo strong l, like you wouldn't believe how strong I am!-
-Hahaha ok next one! (This one is Felix)
*Jack is shown to be wearing a tutu and have sparkles around him and turn his bag to face another direction with Felix's face on it this time*
-(with a high pitched girly voice and sass evident in it) How's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdeeeepieeee and I am so fabulous and I have the best Irish accent like I'm the real Jacksepticeye-*invisible hair flip*
-oh my god I got way to into that character...ok next one! (It's Bob this time)
*Jack swaps his bag and this time with Bob's face and puts on some glasses and has a overly large shirt on and puts his hands in his pockets and leans back*
-*sigh* you morons (shacks head)-
-that's it...that's Bob...that's him haha ok now the next one would be... (Ken)
*Jack now has his bag as Ken's face and a fake beard and a bear hat on. He also has a red shirt on with Ken's toast symbol*
-(with a thick American accent) Hey guys I'm CinnamonToastKen and welcome to another reading your comments video were Jack is very stereotypical to us all haha!-
-ok that's true but now it's Wade's turn mwahaha-
*Jack's bag now has Wade's face on it after flipping his bag to the other side and he is on stilts to make him seem taller*
-(with a gravelly voice and a couple voice cracks) Hey guys I'm lordminion777 and welcome to this reading your comments *does stupid walk that Wade does*
-I think that's as many as I want to do...haha-
-Ok next question: What is your age?- My age is 17 and I am very proud to be a 17 year old man child HaHa- *Jack has a super hero outfit on and 17 printed on it and is in a super hero position with his hands on his hips*
-what is your hair color and is it dyed? Actually my actual hair color is brownish and I do have my hair dyed because I told Mark I would dye mine if he made that charity goal and he did so my hair is blue and its like how Mark's is. It's pretty hot on me if you ask me-
*Jack's bag now has hair on it and it is dyed the same way as Mark's. He also has the pictures of muscles again.*
-have you ever met your internet friends in real life?-
-Yes I have but I never actually stated that I was the man known as Jacksepticeye so yeah I have but they don't know what Jackaboy looks like.-
*there is what looks like a picture frame that had Jack with his bag on his head and all his friends are in the picture and they are all making faces*
And that is it for this video, if you LIKED IT, PUNCH the LIKE-BUTTON IN the FACE, LIKE A BOSS, and high fives all around *wapsh, wapsh* Thank you guys AND I will SEE all YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!
*outro*
-gosh that was so much fun haha-

end of the video

Third person Pov

When everyone finished the video they all looked at Mark who was just staring at his phone in shock that he actually met Jack before and couldn't tell that it was him. 'Jack' or Seán was so embarrassed, he didn't think everyone in the class would watch it. He wondered what they would think if he did tell them who he was and about his past...

END OF CHAPTER

Jacks past isn't the greatest in this fic and I plan to put it in the Draw My Life video so..yeah that is it!