Bonus: First Meeting + Christmas Time is Here!

*Before we begin this new update, this is not completely cannon to the fics timeline nor the real-life timeline, cause I'm too lazy to for a chapter that is like 2 years prior to the time of the fic and end up searching the internet for Mark's holiday themed septiplier moments so just gonna pull a nope on that and make a really fluffy Christmas. Anyways, enjoy the bonus and See Ya!*

Third Person POV:

T'was the day before the holiday break (A/N: cause not everyone celebrates Christmas) and everything was quiet in one Seán "Jacksepticeye" McLoughlin's house, and not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse, until someone entered the equation.

Jack was up at around 5 o'clock in the morning, due to his insomniac tendencies kicking in (A/N: no offense to anyone who has been diagnosed with anything that I mention, most of the things said are jokingly and are not meant to bash anything or anyone!) as he did not get any sleep the night before. "Why?" I hear someone asking, (yeah the one in the back, I hear you!) Well, the answer is simple, Jack was going to be left alone with a somewhat psychotic, abusive caretaker who couldn't give a rat's ass if he died for about two to three weeks.

Yep, life sucks for Jack...

Anyways, it was the last day of school for a while and Jack is pretty much a dead man on his feet, and people can tell. Boy can people tell, but no one is attempting to make conversation with him! As Jack sat in his chair, pretty much-contemplating life, some certain people decided to make conversation for once!

End of Third Person POV

Jack's POV:

'What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? Oh, I'm so dead! I don't have an excuse this year to be out of the house, nor do I have enough money to get a hotel room...ugh! Wait why are there people here??? And Mark's here and touching me?! Am I dreaming???' I was caught off guard when two hands appeared on my shoulder, shaking me back to reality.

"Hey! Seán right? I'm Mark and it seems to me like you're having a mental break down...you okay?" The Mark Fischbach said, his hands still on my shoulder and worry evident in his eyes, breaking my heart on the inside, but a facade of indifference made it's way on my face, act back in place.

"Uhhhhhh....yeah? Sorry, just...have some stuff going on right now..." I said, slowly removing his hands before getting out of my chair, walking to the teacher. My back was turned but as I was walking, I whispered a short "thank you" before I walked to the teacher's desk and asked if I could go to the restroom. Then I rushed out of there like sanic, gotta go fast cause speed is key my dudes!

As soon as I got there, I went to one of the stalls and started to puke (A/N: due to anxiety and some other internal issues that Jack has)...damn, why can't I just tell him? It'd solve a lot of things, and I wouldn't have to have a lonely Christmas, with the exception of being presented bruises and cuts as Christmas presents this year.

As I was cleaning myself up and looking at the mirror, the door suddenly opened and Mark was there, worry again played his features before his eyes landed on me, worry changing to relief, changing to contentment changing to confusion, all in a second.

"Where have you been? You were gone for thirty minutes before everyone started to get worried, even Bob was worried, and he's never worried! What have you been doing for so long?" Mark finished after a quick rant.

"Uhh...well..." I tried to speak but no words came out, so I just looked back at the mirror, not looking Mark in the eyes.

"Well, let's just finish the day so we can all go home," Mark said with finality.