Chapter 7

Last time:
*the sounds of his mouse clinking resonated in all their ears*
"SEÁN?!"
And so it continues...
Third Person Pov
Mark, Bob, and Wade all stared at Seán in shock. Who wouldn't when you find out one of your closest internet friends lives about ten minutes away? Seán himself was fidgeting in his chair at the looks he was getting from the other three. He finally heard a sigh and something that sounded like a head hitting a desk so he looked up only to find Mark repeatedly hitting his head on his desk. Bob started to laugh openly while Wade was trying to conceal his laughter. Mark glared at where Jack guessed Bob and Wade's facecams were on his screen. (A/N: I'm going to call him Jack for now, since the guys know him more as Jack then Seán)
Jack was kinda confused but chose to ignore it and instead started to stare rather intently at his green shoes. Mark finally stopped banging his head into his desk and looked at Jack. Jack himself was not meeting their eyes and Mark suddenly understood why. Jack thought that Mark was banging his head because he found out that Jack was Seán not that Jack was in the same area as him and Mark never noticed or that Bob and Wade were laughing at him, not Mark. Bob and Wade stopped laughing and the "air" became tense.
"Well Jackaboy, this is quiet the predicament we have here, hmmmm?" Mark started, choosing to sound kinda serious but having a joking tone to tell the guys he wasn't mad.
Bob figured out right away and chose to play along, "yeah Jack, though we should have noticed I mean, you are like the only Irishman at our school."
Wade just looked at the guys confused until he finally got it and followed Bob's lead. "What are we gonna do guys, should we hound him or what?"
Jack looked at them with shock clear on his face, "w-w-what?"
They all looked a each other and then...burst into laughter. Jack felt relief flow through them, finally understanding that they were joking.
"S-so yo-you probably have some q-questions?"
Mark schooled his emotions and adopted a serious look. "Yes, I wanted to know if you would be willing to let me sneak you out first, then I also want to know the name of this caretaker of yours, Jack."
Jack's eyes widened at the second question but sighed in resignation.
"Well, for your first question, no I don't think you can sneak me out, right now at least. As for the second one... Her  name is Celeste but I'm not suppose to call her that..."
The guys faces turned to confusion at the last statement then Bob asked, "well what do you call her?"
Jack's face tilted down as he mumbled something, though none of them heard it and Wade voiced the issue. "Sorry Jack, but could you say that again but louder?" (Mark mumbled "way to be discrete Wade!") Jack responded though, quieter then normal of course, "I have to call her mistress when no ones around..." Everyone in the calls eyes widened a fraction as they stared at Jack.
"Jack..." Mark started but soon trailed off. Jack's head whipped his head up at the sound of Mark's voice and immediately tried to calm his and the others nerves. "Don't worry about it Mark! I'm fine so stop worrying about me. I only have to deal with it for another year and them it'll all be done with."
Mark didn't look convinced but left it there. An awkward silence rose between them and Wade decided to break it.
"Well I have a question for you too, Jack. I want to know if you will hang out with us at school, or is that too much?" "Umm I think it'd be fine, I don't know though. I also won't be at school for a week too...you guys know why..."
Then something happened on Jack's end and he whipped his head around to stare at the door. He then said that he had to go and left abruptly. The guys were worried but decided that if Jack was in trouble he'd tell them at some point and just hoped for the best.
Third Person Pov End
Jack's Pov
I just heard the door downstairs opening, so that means that she is probably up and going to come upstairs to my room to torment me, like usually. I look at my door to see it open with a bang and hit the wall beside it, another usual happening... Then I turn to look at the cause of the sudden intrusion to see Celeste in all her glory and boy does she look pissed. Well today just keeps getting better and better I suppose. As she sets her eyes on me, I stare at my feet (not looking into her eyes usually gets me a lesser 'punishment'). "I saw that you went to the store already and bought me some beer like I asked Jack, at least you can do something right I suppose." Well here it goes...
"NOW! WHERE IS THE EXTRA MONEY THAT I GAVE YOU HUH?! I EARN MONEY FOR YOU TO HAVE A GOOD LIFESTYLE sND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?! NO MONEY BACK?! UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT!?" As she was yelling, she grabbed my arm and slammed me into a wall, causing me to let out a silent scream.
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY?!" She shouted as she grabbed me around my neck and tightened her grip before letting go after about five seconds. After she let go and stormed off, I grabbed my neck as I tried to get some much needed air. God she has a strong grip for a bitch. I guess I should make that video, since I won't be able to for another week...
The video:
Top of ta' mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and today I'm making a video that a lot of you have waited for! A draw my life video! (In the video, Jack's arms are showing (bruises are kinda prominent so he tried to hid them the best he could) and written on the white board is 11,000,000 subscribers as he high fives the camera) the channel has grown so much and I never would have thought I would make it this far! Now, before I start drawing, I have to warn you guys that my past isn't really the best nor is my present but I wouldn't trade my life for the world! I'm only 17 and I live with another person but we'll get to that. Anyways, let's begin (on the board, Jack draws a good picture of four people, one with a bag over its head of course and two that are females. The man looks very stern but has a kind look in his eyes, while the older women looks like a kind woman that cares deeply about the two children that are below her. The younger girl looked about 10 or 11 while the younger boy looks to be about 5.) I was born into a family of four, my sister, mother, and father. My sister was one of my best and only friends when I was growing up, even if we gave each other a lot of shit and fought quite a bit. (a picture of the girl and the boy wearing a bag was drawn and they were holding hands, before he made it look like he was walking away to climb a tree.) Like most kids, I loved climbing trees and still do when I can. I don't remember exactly when but I think I was around 5 or 6 when I started to get into video games though I didn't play with them for quite a bit. (A picture of a consul was drawn and it appeared to be a PlayStation2 and was hooked up to a tv where the boy with a bag over his head played.) Now here comes the sad part, *sigh* when I was 7, my mom and dad got into a big fight (a picture of the same couple was drawn, only they appeared to be in a disagreement) I don't remember exactly what it was about, but my mom stormed of, and that was the last time I saw her. If you guys are wondering or trying to draw conclusions, no she didn't walk out on us...she died. She was driving when a drunk driver swerved lanes on a sharp turn near a cliff and as she was trying to not get hit, she flew off and died upon impact. (A drawing of the woman in a car, near a cliff driving was shown and across the way, a driver was swerving between the two lanes before a collision, the woman drove off the side of the cliff. It was erased and a new drawing took its place, the man from before was sitting in a chair drinking while he had tears streaming down his face and the kids from before watched with the older sister pulling the younger boy away.) After my mom died, my dad went into depression. We didn't know what to do, people started blaming my dad for her death and me and my sister had to transfer schools a lot due to bullying. After a year, my dad committed suicide... ( the picture before changed from three schools with kids glaring at the boy, to people whispering behind the depressed father's back, to a noose and a chair that was kicked over.) After that, my sister moved into the cabin that we were going to move into with our mom and I was sent to a orphanage. ( a picture of an 18 year old girl with a suitcase going to a cabin and the boy from before being sent to a building with 'ORPHANAGE' on the sign  in front of it. Both had their backs turned from one another but the boy appeared to look back before continuing forward with a man holding his hand.) I was in that orphanage for two years when a friend of my mother came and said she'd take me in. I was sent on a plane and was flown to America, were I still live today. The woman was nice at first, but after a few weeks, she got more verbal and physical.  I'm not going to state her name, but for now, let's call her Amy... (A picture of the boy being put on the plane, then the plane going from Ireland to America was drawn and erased. Then a picture of a woman who had a smile that quickly turned to a frown replaced it. Then fists were added and speech bubbles appeared and said things like 'Why do I have to care for you' and 'You should have died instead of her'.) I still live with her today... After I found out about YouTube, my life started to become better again. I had a place to go to where I could be myself and no one would shun me. (The YouTube symbol(?) was drawn and the boy with a bag over his head looked up at it with stars in his eyes. Then YouTubers icons appeared around it, like Markiplier's, PewDiePie's, CinnamonToastKen's, Cryaotic's, and some other symbols.) when I saw all these guys (and some girls) doing things that I thought were so cool and were interesting, I thought "why the hell not, I can do that too!" And whenever I had free time I'd make a video and post it at certain times, which you guys should know by now. It was a concept that I knew I wouldn't be great at but I tried it out and I liked it! It was a refreshing start, but all good things come to an end. (The picture was erased and a picture of the girl before appeared and she was in a hospital, with the boy beside her as the heart monitor flatlined.) About a year after I started, one year ago too, my sister was diagnosed with and died of cancer. But I'm fine now and have gotten over the mourning stages, so don't worry guys! (A picture of the boy was shown waving his hands frantically and a thumbs up symbol was behind him.) I don't want you guys to think that I'm just telling a sob story or that I'm just doing this for views, because I'm not and all these things did happen to me. I would never ever think of lying about this to you guys and I how you know that. Anyways, I am 17 years old as I have stated before and I am in my third year of high school. I'm also kinda bullied but it's not bad or because of my past. It's because of how I look actually haha. (a picture of the boy with a bag over his head is shown and he is wearing a black sweatshirt and blue jeans with green shoes, he has drawn on piercings in his ears and nose, he has what appears to be a wig that is dyed.)
I'm fine with it cause it's not very physical or anything so don't go worrying about me guys! Also because I know you guys have been asking, no I'm not in any relationships ( a drawing of the boy with his arms crossed like an 'x' and a heart in front of him while he had a speech bubble saying "NO!" Then it was erased and the board was blank again, before if fades to black.) I'm so thankful for you guys and I love you all. I'm so proud of the community  that we have and I'm so glad that you guys are nice to each other and to me! I know this video isn't exactly what most of you were expecting but it's my life up until now. You guys have changed my life and made me a completely different person from what I was before. If you guys weren't there for me, I might have killed myself like my father after my sister died, but I'm so glad that you guys are there for me and there for each other when I can't be. Oh yeah, I won't be updating for the next week so don't go crazy being like 'Where's Jackaboy?! Where is he?!' Now that it's time, why don't we all do the outro together. Okay, in 3...2...1... THANK you guys so much for watching this video, IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS and, high fives all around wpsh wpsh THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEO! *outro music*
I don't even know if I should post this, it's way to depressing for my channel haha...
End of video
Well now that that videos done, all I have to do is see the responses, oh I hope it won't be too harsh!
End of Jack's Pov
End of Chapter
Tada!
I felt bad about not updating for the past few days and thought, "why not do a long chapter about Jack's past?" So I did that! Next chapter should be the response from Jack's video and maybe some septiplier moments *wink wink*