Chapter 9

-In the last (real) chapter:-
"Listen, I would love to talk right now, but I can hear her coming up the stairs so I got to go Mark, I'll talk to you later." Jack's voice sounded rushed, causing all of the guys to adopt serious looks. "Jack...if you need anything, just remember that I'm only a couple houses down and that I would drop whatever I was doing to help you, okay? Stay safe." "I will Mark, and thank you."
After the call ended, the guys decided that they would stay the night and went to bed, only to continue thinking of a certain man with a bag over his head and blue eyes.
-And so it continues-
Third person Pov
Still in Mark's room, before they went to bed

"You know guys, I really fucking hate that woman, like why can't we just help him?" Felix asked, slightly aggravated that they couldn't help or even talk to Jack.
"Oh, trust me Felix, you're not the only one," Ken replied, though his tone was one of pure anger at the fact that Jack, one of his best friends for a while who always helps him with personal issues, was in a household where he wasn't safe to even talk out of line.
It just wasn't fair... All of them hadn't had the best of childhoods, but Jack's "childhood" was more like hell from what he told in the video.
"Hey, Mark? Umm I know this isn't my place to ask, but how do you know that Jack lives near you?" Cry was the one who asked that (he's wearing a mask, so all you can see is his blonde hair and his blue eyes). He himself, wasn't as close to Jack as the rest of the guys, but he had spoken to Jack on more than one occasion and instantly wanted to be his friend (in a platonic way of course, he has a girlfriend...)
Mark was still staring at his phone when Cry asked him the question, so when he heard his name, he whipped his head up and then processed the question. Should I tell them, Jac-no Seán might not like it though... Oh well, they have the right to know...
"I know *sigh* because Jack talked to Bob, Wade, and I the night before he posted that video. He told us he's lived near me for about 6/7 years and that he actually goes to our school. He also showed us his face but I'm not going to tell you unless Jack wants me to, he has the right to that at least..." When Mark finished, the room went into utter silence. No one talked and no one desired to strike up a conversation. Wade suggested that they all go to sleep and think it over before coming to any conclusions, and this time, everyone accepted his advice and went to bed.
The next morning, still third person Pov
All the guys had woken up by now and were eating breakfast.
"Has Jack texted you yet, Mark?" Bob asked as he ate one of the multiple pancakes on his plate.
"No, though I wish he had. I'm worried about the guy...I'll call him later, during lunch."
"Make sure we are all there when you do! You seem to be the only one he answered!" Matt exclaimed as he got some syrup out of their fridge.
"I know I know, it's just that Jack's whole situation has got me out of whack." Mark looked down at his own pancakes and sighed.
"Did he tell you guys something else? You're kinda giving off that vibe dude..."
"Yeah... He basically said that he won't be allowed to eat this week and he can't leave his room, for anything."
Ryan, who was drinking orange juice on one of the couches, spit-tanked and got Wade (who was sitting across from him on a different couch) soaked in orange juice causing everyone to laugh. "Wait! You mean to tell me he can't piss for a week?!?!?" That caused everyone to laugh even louder. "Yes, Ryan. Unless he has a personal bathroom, then yes he can't go to the restroom the normal way." "But-"
The conversation was suddenly cut off when Wade's phone went off but he was too busy running around to find a towel that he didn't notice that his phone was ringing until Bob pointed it out. When he turned it over, he saw that it was Jack calling him! Wade's eyes grew wide and immediately told everyone to shut up and Mark's response was that it's probably his girlfriend trying to talk to him and everyone pretty much agreed until Wade answered the call. "Why hello Jack, what's wrong?" Wade started in a semi-happy tone and then it turned into a concerned one. Every conversation stopped and they silently told Wade to put it on speaker, which he did, but not after saying "oh yeah, guys meet my new girlfriend Jack" with an eye roll. "Oh wow, I'm finally in a relationship with Wade, oh I've waited for this day to come. Though I think my ex might be mad, eh Mark?" Jack's fake star struck voice resounded in the room and then turned into a questioning tone. "Oh come on Jackaboy, it was you who broke it off." Was Mark's shouted response. "Only because you denied my proposal speech! I spent like 5 min-hours on that speech." Jack bristled at what Mark said and added in what happened over a skype call. "Wow Mark, you hit a new low." Felix jumped in the conversation and had a disappointed tone as he said that. "I know, I cried fe' and me new boyfriend had to comfort me! I was comforted by Wade! No offense lovely." Jack was having fun role playing and added the other part in as a bonus. "None taken haha! Anyways, why did you call me Jack?" "Oh that, I was going to ask if you or someone could bring some bandages over, for no real reason of course! I just um needed some to spear and uh yeah I tried to call Mark a second ago, but he didn't pick up after I tried two times..." The room got cold again, similar to last night, and Mark looked at his phone to indeed, find that Jack called him twice. "Sure Jack, how do you want us to get them to you?" "Well, she isn't home right now, so you can knock on the door and I'll come and pick them up...oh and the others can come too, if they want that is..." "Wait! I get to see the Jacksepticeye's face?! Omg I'm gonna put that in my Twitter bio!" Felix jumped in and tried to lighten the mood, and it worked! "Haha, ohmagerd ye saw teh real Jacksepticeye? Wow, I can't believe it guys! Someone really saw him!" Jack's response made them laugh even harder, especially with the overly Irish accent. "Anyways, haha we'll be over in like 10 ok Jack?" "Sure! I got to go now, and get dressed and look fly as hell now gawd." "Wow rude ok bye then hahaha." After Wade ended the call, a solemn atmosphere erupted and took hold of everyone. "Do you think it was her?" It was cry who broke the silence. Mark was the first to respond. "Yeah, I think it was her"
End of third person Pov
End of chapter
Tada! Wow, so many long chapter now, all over 1000 words (not really long but I'm lazy so it's longer than most of my essays lol), Anyway, the next chapter will probably be mainly about what happened to Seán and how severe his injuries really are and what will be going on for the next week (in the fanfic of course). See ya!