Before You Read

For Anna McCall, everything changed in the second half of her freshman year. She found out about the supernatural: about how her brother and boyfriend are both werewolves. She became part of the McCall pack with her brother leading. Everything was supposed to be ok after the dead pool was stopped and Peter was put away.

Now, in her sophomore year, suddenly everything is changing, again. And once more, it is not for the better. With new betas appearing from nowhere and the rules of the supernatural world somehow shifting, Anna must figure out how to save everyone from, not only the new villains in town, but also from themselves. 

Will Anna be able to help everyone while maintaining her seemingly perfect relationship with Liam or will it crumble to dust? How can she help others when something out of the ordinary is happening with her as well? Or, in the end, will she be the one the walk away?

I'm so excited guys!!!! I know the summary is a bit crappy but the story is better, I promise! EEEEEE!!!! I hope you like this as much as I do!!

I will be updating this book fairly regularly. I'm going to do it by episode. So, every episode will have 2-3 parts and they will be posted within a few hours of each other. I plan to update every Monday and Friday. So on Monday, you will get episode two/two or three chapters. Same on Friday. I should be done with the book in a few weeks if I stick to the schedule. Is this a good idea with the scheduling thing? Tell me in the comments.

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters. I only own Anna and her story.

[Season 5A and possibly 5B]