Bonus Chapter: Tonight Show Featuring Danielle Campbell and Dylan Sprayberry

A/N: So, I realize now that asking people to guess was not a very good idea, considering how many people read new chapters in 48 hours... I'm gonna do this anyway for a little teaser of what's coming and because, why the hell not, you know? There will also be another one of these interview things before I post 5B. 

Hope I do this right and you like it!!

Danielle Campbell's POV

"Please welcome stars of hit MTV show Teen Wolf, Danielle Campbell and Dylan Sprayberry!!" I hear Jimmy Fallon say. I look over at Dylan and smile. I take a deep breath before walking out with Dylan.

The lights hit me first as cheers erupt from the audience. Both Dylan and I wave towards the fans before shaking hands with the Jimmy Fallon. We sit down on the couch as the noise quiets down. 

"Welcome, you guys." Jimmy says with a bright smile. 

"Well, it's great to be here." Dylan responds. 

"Wow, there are a lot of people." I laugh, looking around. 

"Teen Wolf is a big hit among teens." Jimmy smiles.

"It is, I had no idea how many people watched the show until Dylan showed me online! I was amazed." I admit. 

"You should've seen her face." Dylan teases. I nudge him playfully before turning back to Jimmy.

"So, I want to take a few minutes to talk about the show." Both of us nod, our attention on Jimmy. "A lot went down in this season and we still have two episodes left."

"And those two episodes are filled with twists." Dylan tells him. 

"I bet. It's not Teen Wolf without plot twists." Jimmy nods. "A lot has happened between your characters, Anna and Liam." Cheers burst from the audience. "Danielle, can you explain what went through Anna's mind when she broke up with Liam?"

"Well, Anna had been picking up on many moments between Liam and Hayden." I start. "She really cares about Liam, even though she totally snapped at him when they were hiding at the school. And, seeing her boyfriend doing all these things with Hayden must have been tough. Not to mention that they were growing apart already."

"What's your take on it, Dylan?"

"Well, I think that Liam didn't really know what he was doing." Dylan states. "In his mind, he was just being friendly. He didn't even realize Anna was hurting until she asked to talk to him. And because of that, Hannah really hates him." I let out a laugh. "Like really hates him."

"Then there was also that scene with Brett at the super market." Jimmy turns to me again.

"Well, I don't think there's anything romantic going on." I say. "I think the scene was just to show how devastated she was. She broke down in a grocery store and couldn't pick out the right ice cream flavor! Anna's just having a hard time in contrast to what Liam is going through."

"Before the interview, I looked online and saw that many people compare Lanna," Someone screams in glee from the crowd. "To Scallison."

"Ah, yes." I sigh. 

"Throughout your first season together, we were getting hints that Anna was very similar to Allison. Could you explain why that is?" Jimmy asks.

"I'm not sure but it could be that Teen Wolf just lost one of the original 4 members of the McCall pack." I explain. "No one will be able to replace Allison but Anna's character shows that Allison will always live on in that world. She's never forgotten."

"As for the parallels between the ships," Dylan cuts in. "I think that it's symbolizing a simpler time. When Scott first met Allison, they were just fighting Peter. Now, they have survived through so much and need something to remind them of simpler times."

"Well put." Jimmy says. "I now want to talk just a little bit about the best friends, Mason and Hannah."

"Dianna and Khylin are great. They're the best." I smile. 

"As Dylan said before, Liam and Anna's relationship could remind fans of a better time. Do you think that in the same way, the group is like the original four? Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison?"

"Well, I've always thought that Liam and Mason are the next Scott and Stiles." I admit. "I mean, Mason is hella smart and Liam is a new werewolf. With Anna and Hannah, Hannah is most defiantly the Lydia of that friendship."

"I agree." Dylan says. "It's the next generation when they finish senior year. Someone needs to stay and protect the crazy town of Beacon Hills."

"We were left with quite the cliff hanger last episode." Jimmy eyes me.

"Oh yes. Hannah's little idea." I say.

"Does it hold any truth or is it, as you said, just an idea?"

"Well, Hannah's pretty smart. As Scott said, she could be Stiles' sister with her sarcasm." I let out a laugh. "I can say that Anna is defiantly different this season. In season 4, she was discovering the supernatural world and her feelings for her brother's beta. Now that she is integrated and knows of the dangers, the writers can take her on twists and turns.

"We know that something is going on because of the voices and her dreams. We've only heard the voice twice, I believe, but the voice has been helping. Soon, you'll know what she is, don't worry. But not before she goes on a little, how should I put it?" I turn to Dylan. 

"Anna has to go through a few more events before she can figure out what's going on." Dylan explains. 

"I think we have time for one more question before we play our game." Jimmy looks out towards the crowd. "It's gonna be great!"

"Now I'm scared." I chuckle nervously, bitting my lip.

"Don't worry, Dani. I'll protect you." Dylan teases, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing the top of my head. The crowd aww's as I hide my smile.

"What do you want to ask us?" I ask as I sit up, blushing slightly. Jimmy notices but ignores my flushed face.

"I'm sure everyone has been asking you this, but what's to come in Teen Wolf?"

"I don't know what we can say or not say." I look back at Dylan. "Jeff will kill us if we say too much."

"And I really like this job." Dylan says. "I mean, I get to kiss you so..." I blush even more as the crowd erupts into giggles and noises. 

"Can you tell us what's to come for your characters?" Jimmy asks.

"I can say that Liam will have a difficult decision to make. Many difficult decisions, actually. Between Scott, Anna and Hayden, he has his plate full. Especially with the upcoming full moon." Dylan states.

"For Anna, she's mostly focusing on not going crazy. She sees what's happening to these other chimeras and she's terrified that she's one of them. I think in the next episode, she and Hannah will have to figure out what's happening very quickly before someone dies." I explain. "Oh, and the Supermoon is going to be very violent. So very violent."

"Well, thank you both for the teasing!" He jokes. "But I think it's time for a little game called, Truth or Truth!"

DID I DO GOOD? IS THIS OK? ARE YOU FREAKING EXCITED FOR WHATS TO COME BECAUSE I AM!! SO MUCH!!! Hope you enjoyed!

I tried to do a freaking gif but I can't! I've been working on it for like an hour. Sorry but no