Chapter 32: My Host

Anna and Stiles carry a hurt Liam into the school while hearing the distant roars of The Beast. Students run through the school, screaming their heads off. Stiles leads them to an empty lab and places Liam onto the teacher's desk.

"Liam?" Anna asks, trying to prompt a reaction.

"It's ok. I'm fine." Liam's voice comes out strained. Stiles and Anna start to rip away his jersey and both start gagging.

Anna accidentally touches a piece of torn off skin and almost throws up. "Oh, god." She gags.

"What? Is it bad?" Liam asks.

"No."

"Very." Stiles and Anna say at the same time. Anna sends Stiles a look as if to say, 'Nice job reassuring him, jackass!'

"What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Anna asks, glancing at Allison before looking back at Stiles.

"Oh, I usually pass out." Stiles states. "And I think I still might." Stiles' eyes droop and he starts to fall.

"Stiles!!" Anna yells, pushing him up.

"Ok, ok." Stiles takes a deep breath.

"Scott said something about pain," Allison tells her. "You have to take the pain away."

"How the hell do I do that?!" Anna exclaims. "I'm not a werewolf, remember?"

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Stiles demands. "Which ghost?"

"Shut up!" Anna snaps. "What about giving him something else to focus on?"

"I-I don't know..." Allison stutters.

"Damn it, Allison! Will it work or not?!" Anna blurts out. Stiles freezes and stares at the spot Allison is standing.

"It could," Allison answers calmly.

"Allison?" Stiles breathes.

"Distraction. Ok." Anna takes a deep breath before kissing Liam. After a moment, Liam falls back on the desk, sighing in relief as his wounds start to heal.

"Allison?!" Stiles' voice snaps Anna out of her trance. Her eyes widen as she realizes what she said. She looks back at Allison before biting her lip.

"Um..."

"You're talking with Allison?" Stiles demands.

"Yes," Anna replies quietly. "Yes, I'm talking with Allison."

"You didn't think that was an important thing to mention?!" Stiles asks.

"You can't tell anyone, ok? No one, Stiles." Anna orders.

"Anna, we deserve to know that she's alright. Scott..." He continues ranting but Anna barely hears.

"Clairvoyant..." A voice taunts. Anna slowly looks out the window of the door to see Sebastien smirking. "Follow me, my little whisperer."

"Stay here," Anna says, moving towards the door.

"What? Anna, don't go out that door!" Stiles yells.

"I said, stay here!" Anna glares at him with blue eyes. "Don't come out until it's safe."

"Anna..." Liam croaks out.

"Stay here." She repeats again before walking out and closing the door behind her.

"Where are you going?" Allison asks, following Anna.

"I see you decided to follow," Sebastien says at the end of the hall.

"What do you want?" Anna asks harshly.