Prologue

August, 2016

"Dude get your lazy ass off bed.."

"What's your problem man? Can't you just shut your shitty mouth for sometime?"

"Well in that case I can make better use of my legs.."

Thudd...

And with this the MANIK MALHOTRA was kicked off his bed by his best buddy Cabir Dhawan..

"Oooww..what the f**k man.." said manik rubbing his just thwacked butt..

"Now you better get ready for the college fast..I am in no mood to be greeted by an angry Navya.."

"Cmon dude.. Don't tell me you are scared of your girlfriend.." Manik ridiculed..

"Of course not.. I love her.. And I don't want to upset her.."

"Yeah yeah...listen to everything these girls say or else they will get upset. Do they even give a damn about us???"

"You know you are making a hill out of a mole.."

"Not you Cabir.. Even you think that she is right? Actually why am I even asking you? Of course you will favour her. After all she is your girlfriend's best friend.."

"Dude you are forgetting she is my best friend's girlfriend too.. And before anything else she is my friend too..."

"Yeah right.. I just forgot that.. Everyone thinks that she can never be wrong.. Its always me who is at fault.."

"What's wrong with you bro? Why are you behaving so impulsive?"

"Really Cabir.. I can't believe this...she was the one who fought with me that too for such a stupid reason and you think I am behaving impulsive.."

"Just because you guys had a tiff, you decided to walk out on her in the middle of the night.. Do you even realize how worried she was???"

"Enough Cabir.. I don't want to know anything.. I have had enough of it. This time I am not gonna listen to anyone.. Its her who needs to realize her mistake.." And he walked off to the washroom leaving a helpless Cabir behind..

SPACE ACADEMY

"Nandu... Why are you getting upset? Cabir will talk to him.. He will understand. In fact he would have by now.. Everything will be fine.." Navya consoled her..

"No Navya.. You don't know him.. He is really stubborn. He wouldn't even listen to Cabir.." Nandini said frowning..

"Nandu.. Such things keep happening between couples. You are getting worried over nothing. He will come around.."

"Its not just about yesterday Navya.. Since past few days, things have really gone ugly. And for god's sake he just left like that last night without thinking about me for once.."

"You know na how impulsive he is.. He was angry last night. But he would have got calm by now.."

"Why am I always supposed to understand? Even I was angry. But I didn't do any such thing.."

"Both of you just can't behave childish. One of you have to act mature.."

"And that mature one isn't going to be me this time. He needs to realize his mistake for I am not going to bend down.." And she walked off angrily leaving a helpless Navya behind..