Chapter- 28

"Mmm..Nandiniiii...stop moving yar..." Manik groaned in his sleep..

"Leave me Manik.." Nandini said struggling in his hold..

"Lemme sleep yar...and you too sleep.." He said gripping her waist tighter and placing his head in the crook of her neck..

His hot breath fanned the sensitive skin on her neck and she shivered with its effect.. His naked body pressed against hers was already giving her a tough time and the naughty hormones were aggravating her desires.. She made yet another failed attempt to detangle herself and he moved even closer, if possible..

He nuzzled in her neck and she knew he was awake now.. But his actions were a clear indication of his intentions for not leaving the bed any time soon...though she knew that they were getting late for the college and she had to get out of bed.. But it seemed like her body had a mind of its own that revelled in his touch.. She took a deep breath to gather herself and mentally scolded her traitorous body for deceiving her...

"Manik get up na..you have to drop me home.." She pleaded while he placed wet kisses on her neck..

"If you have forgotten, let me remind you..you are home baby.." He said against her skin and his hand moved to cup her breasts..

"But I don't have my things here yet.. I would have to go to my place to get ready for the college.." She said smacking his hand moving down to her core..

"Nandiniiii..." He screeched in irritation.. "Leave this college shit yar.. How can you be so unromantic??" He asked moving on top of her..

"Maanik... Get off me..and get up.. We can't miss the college on the first day of the year.." She said pushing him off her..

"Fiiine.." He said making a bad face and got off the bed, still naked, looking for his boxers around the room..

"Maaanik.." She squealed closing her eyes and he turned around, taken aback by her sudden scream..

"What??" He asked casually, slipping on his boxers, finally having located them.. "Why have you closed your eyes??" He asked in an amused tone..

"Wo wo..how could you just get up like this??" She said stuttering, her eyes still closed..

"What like this?? You only told me to get up.." He said with a naughty smirk, having known exactly what she meant but still playing around to tease her..

"But you could at least wear something.." She said opening her one eye slightly to check if he was dressed and sighed seeing him clad in his boxers, opening her eyes completely..

"Ohhhh...so that's the problem.. But I thought you would like the view baby.." He teased moving towards her and her eyes popped out of their sockets at his remark..

"Maaanik...you are so shameless.." She said glaring at him..

"Oh come on Nandini.. I don't think there is anything to hide when you have had a good view quite a few times now.." He said sitting beside her.. "And don't you worry baby, if you have still missed out on something, I will make sure to give you a good view tonight.. In fact every night from now on...so that you can have a clear and perfect picture etched in your mind forever.." He whispered huskily leaning closer to her face..

"Maaanik.." She pushed him..

"What??? You want it now.. I really don't mind it..." He said hooking his thumbs into the waistline of his boxers pretending to remove them..

"Manik what are you doing???" She turned her face, closing her eyes but turned back to him hearing him laughing..

"Oh my god.. Look at you Nandini.. I mean for god's sake, we made love last night..you and I have seen whole of each other.. Now what's there to be shy or ashamed of.." He said in a matter of fact tone.. "And I don't know about you.. But I like you more without the clothes.." He said tugging on the duvet she was holding against her chest..