Note

Hey guys..

First of all, Happy independence day to all the Indian users..

Now lemme tell you the purpose of this note..

Usually I don't believe in writing notes as it breaks the flow of reading.. But this one was really necessary to let out a few things I have been holding back..

The response I am getting on the story is really disheartening.. There is a huge difference between the number of reads and the number of votes with number of comments being almost negligible..

Except for a few regular readers, nobody is responding.. I really don't understand guys how much time does it take to press the star icon when you can come and take the efforts or should I say lure out enough time to read it..

Even if you don't like the story, let me know through honest reviews.. I really don't believe in this blackmailing game that I will not update till I don't get these amount of votes or something like that.. This is totally not my way.. Because I expect people to come up on their own and appreciate somebody's efforts if they feel the one deserves so..

I really request all of you to please be responsive.. Appreciation or criticism, whatever it is.. I just want response from your side.. Lemme know your favorite parts, what you guys liked or what you think was irrational or stupid.. But please interact with your writer..

And I am really sorry if it was anyhow offending.. But as I told earlier, that needed to be let out..

Toodles..
Take care...