Chapter- 16

Fab4 entered the canteen and were about to acquire their usual table when Cabir's eyes roamed around and he found Navya sitting alone at a table munching her sandwich and reading a book.. An evil smile played on his lips and he dragged his friends to her table..

"Hello Navya ji.." He drawled in his rich voice..

Navya looked up to see Cabir standing there grinning.. She mad a bad face and the grin on his face widened with her reaction..

"Hey Navya.." Mukti said settling herself beside her and Navya smiled back..

The other three also settled themselves there.. Dhruv gave Navya a polite smile which she reciprocated back.. All of them were quiet when Aliya broke the silence..

"Hey Navya.. I am really sorry for my behavior earlier.." She said apologetically..

"Its okay Aliya.. Forget it..." Navya said smilingly..

"So we are cool...right.."

"Yeah...of course.."

"Oh my god.. Seems like Aloo is celebrating friendships' day today.. First Nandini, now Navya.." Cabir mocked and Aliya rolled her eyes at him..

"Navya ji..what are you reading? Some book on witchcraft or what??" Cabir asked in a serious tone..

"You better shut your mouth, you idiot.. This time Nandu is not here to save you.. And I swear I will not hesitate before slaughtering you to pieces.." Navya hissed..

"Oh..witch turned to butcher...I am so scared.." Cabir said with mock horror..

"Arghh.." Navya groaned in frustration..

"Stop it you joker..stop irritating her.." Mukti intervened..

"Hey guys what's up.." Madhyam's voice dragged everyone's attention and they all turned to look in his direction..

"Nothing yar..your Lizzy has started biting now.." Cabir said and Madhyam started laughing at this..

"Wow Lizzy.. Everyone has got to know about your talent.. Impressive haan.. You are getting quite famous.." Madhyam mocked her while Navya was fuming in anger.. He pulled a chair and settled himself between mukti and dhruv..

"Shut up you morons..enough of teasing her.." Mukti reprimanded them but they were still laughing shamelessly much to Navya's annoyance..

"Navya.. You don't listen to them..they are idiots.." Mukti tried to calm a fuming Navya..

Navya inhaled deep breaths to calm herself down while Cabir looked at her amused..

"Navya ji.." Cabir started to speak but was cut off by Navya..

"Enough Cabir.. One more word and I will break your neck.. You better shut that shitty mouth of yours now.." Navya said angrily and Cabir knew she was serious..

"This volcano is going to erupt anytime now..Cabir better keep quiet for now.. You will get more chances in future.." Cabir thought to himself and kept a finger on his mouth putting up an innocent face while Navya shook her head at his drama..

Madhyam turned to mukti and looked at her from head to toe.. Mukti could feel his gaze on her but she feigned to be ignorant.. He was expecting her to approach him after what happened yesterday but she seemed disinterested.. He leaned in and whispered in her ear..

"You are looking hot today.." He purred seductively..

"Tell me something I don't know, Maddie.." Mukti smirked at him.